Great great oil, but expensive

Posted by 5350772765654597242 on Mar 03, 2015

One of the best oils you can buy. No fishy smell, taste or burbs, not once. It really is a five star product but I must extract one star because of the ultimate price tag.

no bad aftertaste and one of the best omegas

Posted by Reviewer1364003 on Jul 27, 2009

I forget where I read about this product but it was highly recommended and I havent been able to find a more potent formula at these prices. I had tried other formulas and they inevitably left that fishy taste and caused burping yeeeuch!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Feb 20, 2012

Recently switched from the fish oil my rhuematologist had me on to this one because it's easier to order. No real "fishy burps" problems and the safety reports on this brand are very good. It might be pricey for those who are used to an $8 bottle from the local store, but the quality and the safety of a pharmacuetical grade product like this is worth the cost.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 30, 2011

I like these since I don't get any fishy burps! My doctor recommends this brand and I have been happy with them! The only drawback is the price but if you can afford them, they're great!

Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1965784 on Mar 08, 2008

Easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I'm taking the product for its stated mental benefits. Can't tell after two weeks if it's working, but it certainly hasn't hurt!

Great product best taste

Posted by Reviewer1128909 on Jul 04, 2008

The quality of this oil is awesome AND has little if any after taste which is greatly appreciated with fish oils.

My Favorite Omega 3 supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Apr 28, 2006

LOVE the fresh lemon taste of the capsules, and have had no problem with "repeating" or any fishy aftertaste. I feel really confident that, (in my opinion) I am taking one of the purest fish oil supplements available. It is a product I look forward to taking every day.

Recommend by nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2986811 on Mar 27, 2007

This product was recommend by my nutritionist. It is the best fish oil, no after taste, and great lemon flavor. Makes me feel great!!!!

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer1110890 on Sep 04, 2008

This is the only Brand of Omegas my doctor likes. Yours is the best price I've been able to find!

great product