Nordic naturals Ultimate Omega Lemon

Posted by 4757812626115607675 on Feb 10, 2015

Great and no after taste.

Great great oil, but expensive

Posted by 5350772765654597242 on Mar 03, 2015

One of the best oils you can buy. No fishy smell, taste or burbs, not once. It really is a five star product but I must extract one star because of the ultimate price tag.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Feb 20, 2012

Recently switched from the fish oil my rhuematologist had me on to this one because it's easier to order. No real "fishy burps" problems and the safety reports on this brand are very good. It might be pricey for those who are used to an $8 bottle from the local store, but the quality and the safety of a pharmacuetical grade product like this is worth the cost.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 30, 2011

I like these since I don't get any fishy burps! My doctor recommends this brand and I have been happy with them! The only drawback is the price but if you can afford them, they're great!

no bad aftertaste and one of the best omegas

Posted by Reviewer1364003 on Jul 27, 2009

I forget where I read about this product but it was highly recommended and I havent been able to find a more potent formula at these prices. I had tried other formulas and they inevitably left that fishy taste and caused burping yeeeuch!

Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1965784 on Mar 08, 2008

Easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I'm taking the product for its stated mental benefits. Can't tell after two weeks if it's working, but it certainly hasn't hurt!

Because Carlson's is also good but I like ultimate omega

Posted by Reviewer1640842 on Mar 18, 2008

Convince me otherwise

OMEGA

Posted by Reviewer1497940 on Mar 26, 2008

THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST OMEGA PILL I HAVE TAKEN. NO FISHY TASTE AT ALL. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT. NICE LIGHT LEMONY TASTE. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer2005389 on Apr 01, 2008

Best omega 3 product I've found.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3135851 on Apr 17, 2008

I take it every day for my brain. I recommend this gels for busy, active women all over the world!