Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

濕疹和乾眼症有改善

Posted by YUYICHEN on Oct 01, 2013

吃魚油最主要是想治療濕疹和乾眼症,每天早、中各一顆而已,感覺有改善,而且沒有魚腥味,目前有吃完一瓶。 接下來想買腸溶型的,因為胃炎的關係,胃部脆弱,每次吞完魚油都會有不舒服的感覺,甚至會脹痛,如果我的胃恢復健康了,我還是會回購這一瓶的~不錯。

no bad aftertaste and one of the best omegas

Posted by Reviewer1364003 on Jul 27, 2009

I forget where I read about this product but it was highly recommended and I havent been able to find a more potent formula at these prices. I had tried other formulas and they inevitably left that fishy taste and caused burping yeeeuch!

Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1965784 on Mar 08, 2008

Easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I'm taking the product for its stated mental benefits. Can't tell after two weeks if it's working, but it certainly hasn't hurt!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Feb 20, 2012

Recently switched from the fish oil my rhuematologist had me on to this one because it's easier to order. No real "fishy burps" problems and the safety reports on this brand are very good. It might be pricey for those who are used to an $8 bottle from the local store, but the quality and the safety of a pharmacuetical grade product like this is worth the cost.

Amazing!

Posted by 5077546164792000758 on Oct 21, 2013

I used to feel a bit queasy after eating and the funny thing is that I didn't think it was because of the fish oil capsules at all! I went through several doctors to find out what was wrong and I only started to feel better when I changed from my regular Omega3 brand to this one. Definitely much better than the others.