다른제품보다 가격은 좀 있지만, 성분이 괜찮네요

Posted by wishinggirl on Aug 12, 2014

영양제라는게 눈에 확 나타나지는 않아서 뭐라 단정짓기는 힘들지만, 성분도 마음에 들고.. 괜찮습니다. 재구매의사 있어요.

When you can't get the whole thing!

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Sep 12, 2009

I recommend eating whole sardines/herring, but if you can't tolerate that (like my husband) - these are the next best thing.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Jun 09, 2010

good brand - skin feels very, very soft since i started taking this

My doctor takes this that enough for me

Posted by Reviewer2788030 on Feb 25, 2009

I'm not big on fish so this takes it's place my holistic doctor takes this brand thats enough for me.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1544403 on Nov 25, 2008

Price beats anything in brick & mortor stores by about 15%. Product is considered one of two with the correct chemical composition to benefit mood. It was actually prescribed by my psychiatrist. It coincidentally has lowered my cholsterol. The only downside which should be considered is that I've noticed excess bleeding when blood is drawn -- large bruise forms every time, same thing with simple injection of dental anesthetic, bruising over jaw and down neck. The so-called lemon flavor is unpleasant, at least for me, but worth putting up with.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1473755 on Dec 08, 2008

I take these before bed and dont have a fishy 'repeat' at all. Easy to swallow and potent enough that 1 capsule per day is enough.

Omega

Posted by Reviewer1159060 on Jan 17, 2008

Sits much better with my husband's stomach. Completely eliminated the indigestion he was getting with another brand.

Looks high quality but other product helped me eventually

Posted by 4693054017148100962 on Oct 20, 2013

I've suffered muscle inflammation for months, anti-inflammatory pills sent me to hospital with bleeding gut-flora, I stopped the NSAIDS! Towards the end of the recovery I needed a natural anti inflammatory source, I've used this one, which made no effect, I did take though 2 pills a day, not 4, I eventually moved to product called Gramse Liquid Omega 3 with vitamin E, which made the gradual recovery final stages real. Hope I helped.

Great price.

Posted by Reviewer3234588 on Oct 20, 2007

No after taste. Keeps hair and skin from drying and good for the heart.

Must Have Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Nov 13, 2007

If anybody has ver had the pleasure of burping up fish for hours after taking other fish oil capsules, let me intorduce you to Nordic Naturals! These are made with a hint of lemon- problem solved!