Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1254352 on Nov 20, 2007

I gave it four stars because my son doesn't like the taste of this as much as the Carlsons...this is a more pure product and that is what matters!

Even my fish-hating husband takes this with no problem

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on May 07, 2008

Our doctor recommended this brand for purity, effectiveness and taste. The liquid is very economical and doesn't taste fishy at all.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1400975 on Aug 10, 2009

Very potent so you only use 1/2 teaspoon! Lemon taste helps to mask fish taste. We stir it in a little cinnamon or strawberry flavored applesauce. Actually tastes pretty good! Helps my 11 yr old son with memory.

Staple

Posted by Reviewer1697632 on Aug 31, 2009

I give this to my son. I think it helps him to focus better and attend to activities with more mental capacity. He's been using this for about 6-8 months and I wouldn't go without it or choose a different product. I love Nordic Naturals line.

good.

Posted by Reviewer1395606 on Apr 12, 2009

this is good stuff-- i've found its best mixed in yogurt, though. the taste is lemon-covered fish.

Good product but pricy

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Oct 22, 2010

It's hard to determine if this is really more superior in terms of quality especially when the price is 2-3 times more expensive. However, this one does not leave me with a tingling headache compared to other brands.

My favourite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 15, 2012

I take this fish oil as it is the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market. My skin has ugely improved since taking those

질 좋은 오메가3

Posted by 5326102981237623769 on Jul 05, 2013

캡슐제품에 비해 DAH와 EPA 함량이 높아구매했어요 액상타입이라 비릴까바 고민했는데 기름특유의 느끼함은 있지만 생선냄새는 전혀나지않네요 한스푼씩먹고있고 가족들을 위해 드레싱같은데 조금씩 넣어볼 계획입니다

I can feel this right away

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on May 20, 2009

makes my mind feel smooth and unruffed. Great for everthing.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2874131 on Dec 04, 2008

Liquid versions of any vitamin are the best for you! We are 70+% water! Cats and dogs love it too and makes the aches and pain go away! Also eases tension and makes your mind clear and your skin glow!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »