WONDERFUL OMEGA 3 FISH OIL

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 24, 2016

High Omega 3 content and high EPA and DHA. Nordic Naturals are worth the extra cost for the quality of this Triglyceride Form fish oil. No ill effects for me. IHerb provides good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thank you!

Nordic Naturals Lemon Flavor Ultimate Omega has a Highly Concentrated EPA and DHA Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that Ultimate Omega contains 70% purified omega-3 fatty acids, providing an exceptional high concentration of EPA and DHA in one delicious serving. Formulated to support healthy aging, improved mood, and healthy glucose levels.

Best fish oil out there!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Feb 02, 2015

Several doctors have recommended this brand to me and I have been very happy with the results. I take this along with other supplements for stress/depression.

High EPA/DHA content

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Sep 09, 2014

I bought these for the high EPA/DHA content. I was worried to react badly to the lemon flavor, but it hasn't been a problem so far. There is a warning on the label about the natural iodine content which worries me a bit since I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. The capsules smell very strange (like petrochemicals?). I have been taking these for only a week and that is all I can say for now.

Ultimate Omega

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 24, 2014

Excellent source of Omega 3s.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Nov 08, 2012

Great EPA & DHA contents, no fishy aftertaste.