Great!

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Jan 23, 2012

I like this fish oil a lot. High omega 3, EPA and DHA. I feel much better after taking this, almost instantly. However, my only complain about this product, and all Nordic Natural liquid fish oil, is they should put a spill proof on top of each bottle. Without that, no matter how careful you are trying to pour it into a spoon, the fish oil will be dripping off to the bottle itself.

Highest Concentration Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2302729 on Sep 23, 2011

This is the most concentrated fish oil available.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1021585 on Feb 12, 2012

Great taste, no fishy aftertaste, good formulation -EPA-DHA ratio

nordic naturals, ultimate omega liquid, lemon

Posted by Reviewer1719974 on Dec 05, 2008

a great product. taste great, no after taste. i have used it for years. i tell my friends about it.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1813659 on Jan 17, 2012

has about the highest EPA/DHA you can find. my daughter's on the ketogenic diet for epilepsy and our wonderful dietician highly recommends this oil.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Sep 02, 2015

Switched from Carlson's to this as Carlson was making me feel ill. Feel better with this and use it as a base to mix in Vitamin K2 and micronized resveratrol.

No burping fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2150396 on May 07, 2010

This is the best Omega 3 supplement I have taken. Since the big pills are hard for me to swallow now the liquid form was a great switch. The best part is I never end up burping fish oil all day. I used to take the pills at night so that I would not be tasting fish oil all day. Now I take this liquid form in the morning and chase it with a little Apple juice and I can't taste a thing. I am on my 3rd bottle now and will keep using it. Plus the DHA is alot higher per teaspoon then I was taking per pill.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1753941 on Jun 02, 2011

Actually has a pleasant taste. I was prepared for the worst, but I will continue with this product, because it is very drinkable. I do occasionally burp up a fish taste, but it is not too bad.

Ultimate Omega

Posted by 5209573873285961334 on Apr 24, 2014

Excellent product, I will continue to order this omega supplement in the future. Thank you.

Perfect product