Best omega-3 fish oil product you can find!

Posted by alanng on Apr 13, 2013

Highest amount of EPA and DHA (3000 mg), sourced from small fishes low on the food chain, third party tested, 1000 I.U. of vitamin D3, vitamin E from highly refined non-GMO soybean oil (I know this because I emailed Nordic Naturals myself to ask), just 1 teaspoon daily, essentially tasteless with a light lemon smell - I seriously don't think there's a better fish oil product than this! And the price on iHerb is unmatched! Alan Ng, Singapore

That's good

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Jun 04, 2015

Very good quality If you cut the price will feel more perfect

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1461298 on Feb 28, 2013

Worked for me! Pleasant tasting and cleanly sourced.

EPA DHA master

Posted by 4858480629537701329 on Mar 31, 2014

What an imperious amount of EPA and DHA in this beauty. I dare you to find an oil will such a generous amount within. Yes it's expensive, but you know why. All other fish oil supplements will have you popping away pill after pill to get the equivalent amount that this offers in just one teaspoon. Bottom line fools, looking for 3grams plus of EPA/DHA in concentration? Buy this.

I really feel like this stuff does a great job giving me the high dose omega3s my body needs

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

I have chronic inflammation that requires and responds to Omega3 in high doses.

First review

Posted by 5511108223959814506 on Jun 25, 2012

Thank you for the prompt ,efficient service.Having used this product for seven years I am very satisfied,but recently have been unable to purchase it in Australia so in future I will be ordering it through your company.

this is a great fish oil....added bonus...it tastes great too!

Posted by 5355868665667787358 on Dec 02, 2016

this is a great fish oil....added bonus...it tastes great too!

Package Arrived Safely and Has Great Quality

Posted by JamesLim on Jun 14, 2016

The package arrived on around 7 days upon completion of payment. As we have known, this fish oil product is susceptible to be rancid upon exposure to heat and light. However, due to great packaging from iHerb, product was received in great quality. This product is very compatible to those care about heart health and excellent brain functionality.

the best 👍

Posted by 5571041748814293666 on Aug 25, 2016

The best fish oil on the market Tested,guaranteed, high quality, high amount of vitamin D and perfect amount of omega 3 that couldn't be found on another supplement The only thing I don't like is the taste It's really bad

Can not speak highly enough of this product

Posted by 5412509701352398712 on Jun 18, 2014

Tastes great, easy to drink and helps with my brain function.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »