Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

This is a very potent product. A bit expensive, but is worth the money. It has the typical fishy taste and smell, but is less noticeable than in other products I've tried before. When mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice the taste is actually quite refreshing. It also has the benefit of the added vitamins A & D for better absorption, as well as Astaxanthin, and that way I don't need to buy and take them separately. The Omega 3 & Omega 6 ratio is pretty good as well.

Good quality & easy to drink

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Feb 16, 2014

Tastes exactly like salmon oil (imagine a steamed salmon & the oil from the skin taste), the kids come running to take it & it has no fishy aftertaste/burp. Excellent price for raw salmon fish oil.

better quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Oct 16, 2012

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

Best salmon oil I have found

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Jan 20, 2012

Also easy to digest

An important whole food

Posted by tigercho on Sep 26, 2011

This particular fish oil reminds me of some "old time" fish oils that i was given as a small child. My son actually takes this with delight, despite the srong taste. Undalturated fish oils are hard to find!

I like this oil.

Posted by Reviewer1965742 on Aug 25, 2011

Always have. best price around for raw fish oil.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Jun 08, 2011

I like this product for my skin and heart.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on Apr 03, 2011

It has a light aftertaste, so I don't have to chase my children with it, they have accepted it. They need a gulp of water or a bit of fruit (or chocolate) and it goes down fine.

Good oil

Posted by Giordie on Mar 01, 2011

Although the Wild Salmon Sockeye oil tastes rather awful, i find that it does not repeat on me. I have not been taking it long enough to know how much good it is doing but have read many reports about salmon oil over the years to know that it has to be beneficial. Sue Australia

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Jan 13, 2011

Haven't tried it yet, but I imagine it is very good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »