July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

North American Herb & Spice Co., Alaskan Wild PolarPower, Wild Sockeye Salmon Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3054835 on Jul 19, 2010

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

Not hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2556216 on Sep 15, 2009

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Oct 29, 2009

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

not for the faint of heart

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 08, 2009

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Good oil

Posted by Giordie on Mar 01, 2011

Although the Wild Salmon Sockeye oil tastes rather awful, i find that it does not repeat on me. I have not been taking it long enough to know how much good it is doing but have read many reports about salmon oil over the years to know that it has to be beneficial. Sue Australia

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »