great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3054835 on Jul 19, 2010

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Oct 29, 2009

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

better quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Oct 16, 2012

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

Not hard to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer2556216 on Sep 15, 2009

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

not for the faint of heart

Posted by 101010011 on Dec 08, 2009

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Good quality & easy to drink

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Feb 16, 2014

Tastes exactly like salmon oil (imagine a steamed salmon & the oil from the skin taste), the kids come running to take it & it has no fishy aftertaste/burp. Excellent price for raw salmon fish oil.

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

This is a very potent product. A bit expensive, but is worth the money. It has the typical fishy taste and smell, but is less noticeable than in other products I've tried before. When mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice the taste is actually quite refreshing. It also has the benefit of the added vitamins A & D for better absorption, as well as Astaxanthin, and that way I don't need to buy and take them separately. The Omega 3 & Omega 6 ratio is pretty good as well.

Good oil

Posted by Giordie on Mar 01, 2011

Although the Wild Salmon Sockeye oil tastes rather awful, i find that it does not repeat on me. I have not been taking it long enough to know how much good it is doing but have read many reports about salmon oil over the years to know that it has to be beneficial. Sue Australia

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on Apr 03, 2011

It has a light aftertaste, so I don't have to chase my children with it, they have accepted it. They need a gulp of water or a bit of fruit (or chocolate) and it goes down fine.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Jun 08, 2011

I like this product for my skin and heart.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »