Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 09, 2010

And all of NAH&S products!! Pure, wildcrafted, and their customer service operators are great! This stuff makes a wonderful eyewash, smells wonderful, like real roses. I use as a toner for my face, as an airfreshener and makes a wonderful tea.

UNBELIEVABLE REFRESHING!

Posted by vafa33 on Oct 19, 2014

especially hot summer days that`s perfect to add icy water just a little amount rose water!

Truly a fine product...

Posted by 4897227313128031927 on Feb 02, 2015

DELIGHTFUL!!! I ENJOY IT WITH MY MORNING AND EVENING HERBAL TEA; I add 1 tspn. to my tea cake recipes: seed cake; raisin almond cake,& mocha tea cake.

How I lovd this

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Mar 10, 2015

The real deal. This brand is seriously good-- every product is s winner

a delicacy

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

the most delicious and pure flower water i've tasted. it makes a great drink with some cold water. rose is one of the most revered flowers and has very balancing and supporting effects on the mind-body.

Good Brand

Posted by 5452397144960549529 on Jul 06, 2016

Smells really refreshing. I feel that this quality is quite good and fresh.. will often repurchase :D. I use this to apply on my face and around my eyes.. feels good and bit calming . I also mixed it with coconut oil to remove makeup..

great quality

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I use it as a face toner. I love it. The smell is naturally strong and the feel is really soothing. Best I've tried.