New To iHerb?

North American Herb & Spice Co., Germ-a Clenz, All Purpose Natural Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2502150 on Jan 06, 2008

I'm hooked on this stuff! It kills germs and is edible, so it's safe to use even around my baby. Works on fungal skin conditions, too. My favorite use is as a fruit and vegetable wash; again, since it is edible, it's safe!

It is a must!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Jan 19, 2010

I love the NA Herb & Spice Germ-a Clenz. I use it to clean the sink, counter, table, fridge, fruits and veges. Every kitchen should have it.

Not impressed!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2011

I so wanted this to work, sadly it does not! I used it in the restroom and it failed both times to cover the odor. It does not smell nice, but it's not foul either. I have MCS (chemical allergies) and this does not give me nausea nor migraines. I have no idea if it does any of the things the company claims. I will try it as a veggie wash but I will have no way of knowing if it's working. All I know is it does not cover smells. I use essential oil of rosemary on my fan blades for that and it works much better. This is way overpriced considering I bought it to neutralize the odor that wafts in my place when neighbors are smoking. It does not smell herby or spicy, I cannot describe the odor, maybe a bit medicinal but not fresh and it does linger, although a faint smell. The kind of odor that makes one go What is That? and not in a good way. iHerb has cheaper air fresheners, I shall try the Aura Cacia or the Air Scense next time.

Great Product - Fresh Clean Smell

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Jun 28, 2013

Love this product. I used it to clear a moldy smell from my unsuite and bedroom which seems to have become that way due to the damp and cold of winter and I was worried about the environment being unhealthy. It worked with just 2 to 4 sprays per day aimed at where the moldy smell was the worst. I am giving a review because I am really impressed and enjoying the results and want to recommend this product to others. Shame it's a bit expensive though as I would use it for more things if it didn't cost so much.

amazing... even for athlete's foot

Posted by Reviewer2052176 on Mar 30, 2011

I've been battling athlete's foot for 8 years and this is the 1st product that has trully made a difference, after only 2 applications my feet feels completely different! I think I will be cured in one or 2 more applications. It has also removed the mold in my car... its a wonderful product! love the oregano oil from the same company!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »