10% Off Orders Over $40!

North American Herb & Spice Co., Nutri-Sense, Whole Food Nutrients, 14 oz (400 g)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Colorado

Posted by Reviewer2477580 on Nov 13, 2008

Excellent in smoothies, and you can see that you are assimilating b vitamins from this product, as it changes the color of your urine (which a good b complex should.)

Nails getting stronger . . .

Posted by Reviewer3144367 on Aug 23, 2013

I've been using this product for over 3 months and I'm very impressed. I initially started taking it to strengthen my tooth enamel -- brown rice polish has helped me in the past. However, it's too soon to see those benefits, but I can say that my nails are stronger (nothing before has done that) and my eyelashes are growing longer, wild but true! Good product!!