Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

North American Herb & Spice Co., OregaMax, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

great quality,affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Oct 19, 2007

This is a great product for attacking yeast,also great support for any respiratory virus or bacteria.Of all the oregano I have tried,I like this the best.

One of the best naturally-derived products to maintain good health.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 15, 2009

I would rate this as highly as grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract, or even Epicor in the overall boost and defense it provides to the immune system. Even the fragrant aroma from the bottle is an indication of this product's potency and efficacy. I have found oregano to be a remarkable herb in the battle against flu, virus and harmful bacteria. It is far better IMHO than the typical pharmaceutical.

jvogel

Posted by Reviewer2375296 on Jul 22, 2008

We purchased OregaMax to help our dog with what we thought was a viral infection. We are already noticing an improvement in his skin and hair loss. This product is excellent, pure and reasonably priced. We have since discovered that he has a systemic yeast infection as well so have added other products as well.

Absolutely Love, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943967 on Mar 05, 2010

I love NAH&S Oreganol, my kids don't like the burps that some times comes with the reular Oil softgels... this on does not give the burps and is very potent!

another use for OregaMax

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Apr 26, 2009

by now you've read all about the wonderful natural medicinal properties of OregaMax for colds, respiratory ailments, etc. It's great for that purpose, but here's another idea...In addition to wild oregano, OregaMax also contains organic onion and garlic powder. One day while making homemade pasta sauce, on a whim I opened some capsules and added the contents to the sauce. It was great! Now I open a few capsules and supplement any dish I am making that calls for oregano, garlic and onion! A little extra boost of high quality ingredients and nutrients!