powerful antiviral

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Jan 24, 2009

This works on walking pneumonia and other upper respiratory infections. A bit pricey, but an excellent value nonetheless. This is the stuff to have around during cold/flu/pneumonia season.

I cannot rave enough

Posted by Reviewer2159676 on Jul 15, 2009

After 7 years of treatment using expensive asthma meds with unacceptable side effects, this discovery is perhaps the most profound I have made in my exploration of herbal remedies.

Fantastic for Asthma

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Nov 15, 2007

We used this product for my son when he caught a cold and his asthma flared up. Made his lungs work properly during his cold. Love this product!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3083109 on Jan 10, 2010

This product worked well for me especially my family. My daughter started to cough and I gave her twenty drops three times a day for four days. The cough and the sniffles went away. The next time she strated to cough, she came to me and asked if she could have the oregano spice. To me, that was proof enough.

OREGAESP PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1933280 on Apr 13, 2009

THIS PRODUCT IS WONDERFUL HOWEVER, LIKE ALL OTHER PRODUCTS, YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME TO WORK. I KEEP AN EXTRA ONE ON HAND ALL OF THE TIME, DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS OIL.

Best Cold Remedy Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011

My husband cannot live without this. He takes it whenever he is going to go down with a cold. Oregaresp puts a stop to it! Great stuff.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1705263 on Jun 23, 2011

I had bronchitiis and starting taking this extract. I could feel it working. Love it. And I personally love the taste, strong and cinnamon-y.

Orega-resp to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer1765494 on May 30, 2011

Nice strong herbal oil extract and multipurpose tonic.

oregaresp

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Feb 27, 2008

this product is effective the more you use it con-sistently.you can tell it is a cleansing agent as well as a toxic fighter for your body.