North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol P73, .45 fl oz (13.5 ml)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2472997 From Connecticut on Apr 16, 2008

This is a great potent product. I mainly use it for sinus infections along with a saline nasal rinse, but it has many other uses. It is even an anti-parasitic. I put it right under my tongue rather than in water because it is an oil and floats on top and sticks to the glass.

Innesah, London , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 From Great Britain on Nov 01, 2008

This product is the best oregano oil on the market. We used it for chest infection , no need for antibiotics , which when taken previously had not worked . the oregano oil worked within 2 days , very satisfied. Have reccomended it to friends and family with great results for a wide range of ailments. A friend with Lymphoma used it , as it is very good at stimulating the lymphatic system. Great service from Iherb.

Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer1506472 From Texas on Jun 28, 2012

I originally found this product when my daughter would get severe sore throats with hugely swollen tonsils often. A couple of times she tested positive for Strep but usually not. The doctor finally said if she kept getting this we needed to talk about removing her tonsils. It was at that point I started researching natural treatments and found this This product cleared up her sore, swollen throat very quickly and she hardly ever even gets sore throats anymore. I also recommended it to someone who has asthma and ever winter she would start getting sick and it would quickly turn into bronchitis. If she catches it early and starts taking this (I recommended 7 drops because that's what we take - I apply the drops carefully to the back molars and it really reduces the burning sensation) it NEVER turns into bronchitis! For some reason she usually doesn't remember to take it until she mentions to me that she was getting sick and I ask if she's taking her oreganol! As long as she takes it quickly enough it helps her to clear right up!

skin cancer

Posted by Reviewer1705773 From Arizona on Jun 05, 2009

i've tried everything for basal cell cancer including black salve, and oregano oil is the only thing that worked. i applied it twice a day and put two drops each time under my tongue. it's amazing. thanks!

Oreganol P73

Posted by Reviewer2097710 From North Carolina on Oct 31, 2009

This is the best remedy for most respiratory problems. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family. My son-in-law had pneumonia and was coughing non stop for three weeks, He was skeptical when I first mentioned it. But the first night he took it, He coughed once before going to bed and slept his most peaceful rest in three weeks. He is now a believer.