| English
| USD ($)

North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, 60 Softgels

Great for Colitis, Candida and Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1473650 on Oct 24, 2010

I have been suffering horribly with these conditions For the past three years. I had been wanting to try Oreganol for a long time but was either pregnant or nursing. After weaning my third child, I decided to give it a try. I was really afraid of experiencing severe Die off but this was not the case. All I have seen is incredible improvement in my digestive symptoms, A real sense of well being and my eczema is gone! I have been telling my husband how miraculous Oreganol has been. I even suggested that we go hiking today which I haven't had the energy for since I fell I'll. This is the best supplement I have ever tried. I only wish I had started earlier.

Oil of Oreganol Is Truly Nothing Short of Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2670693 on Mar 25, 2010

I was besieged with my annual raging sinus infection and my doctor couldn't get me in. The next day my hairdresser recommended (extolled the virtues of) Oil of Oreganol. I googled it and decided to give it a try. Five days and the sinus infection was completely gone and I usually suffer all winter until the weather turns. At a cost of $1.50 for the five days of gelcaps versus 7 days of antibiotics at $100 - well, do the math. And NO antibiotics is always a plus. Stefan

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1001754 on May 01, 2010

This is great for wiping out sinus infections!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1897168 on Dec 06, 2010

This is a great natural anit-viral, anti-biotic! I've been using it for years instead of prescription antibiotics and have had better results!

The good news!

Posted by Reviewer1826787 on Nov 24, 2008

I am a former user of this product. Introduced to it by a former co-worker, a 2 week use of it by my wife at age 45, CURED a lifelong bout with exzema. This company supplies a quality and fresh product. I dont buy off the shelf. IHerb shipped it fast and fresh. Thanks. I'm looking at your other products.