North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, P73 Cream, 2 oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great

Posted by Reviewer2037796 From California on Sep 21, 2009

very good product..didnt burn at first. just around my nose were its most senseive. after i started useing benziol peroxide treatment for my acne this product burned like crazy.. but just for a min.. so im not just not going to use the benziol peroxide anymore.. over all this product is very good.. very smooth on my skin.and very light.. never oily.

works wonderfully

Posted by Reviewer2832427 From Nevada on Mar 10, 2010

I use this lotion (more liquid than creamy) on my face twice a day. I combine it with avocado oil. I've been doing this treatment for 5 weeks and there is a noticeable difference. Everyone states that my face is looking fresh. At first the lotion stung quite a lot as I had skin breakouts, but with time it now only tingles on a few spots. The only thing is that the tip does get blocked occasionally. I just remove the tip and it is fine. I enjoy the product too much to let this affect the use of it.

Oreganol P73 Cream

Posted by Reviewer1082686 From Great Britain on Apr 25, 2008

The mauve discolouration on my leg where I have a large scar is definitely getting smaller and is a quieter colour of mauve with the skin smoothing out round the scar. I am hoping the discolouration will go completeley.

Cured my flaky skin & more!

Posted by Reviewer2502150 From North Carolina on May 02, 2008

Love this stuff! My skin is combination. This got rid of my flaky skin on my cheeks and my zits are going away faster, too! I also used this on a burn. It took the 'hurt' right out of it! I will definitely re-purchase!

Best cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 From Idaho on Mar 03, 2011

The North American Herb and Spice Skin Cream is fantastic! I've used it for years and I don't want to be without it! It tingles the skin when you first apply it, but oh, it is soooo good to your skin! Fantastic product!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »