Pimples

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Aug 23, 2012

Prevents little cysts from becoming inflammed and leaving bumps. This kills the bacteria and all goes away.

Super!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Jan 06, 2012

This is the best cream I've ever tried. It hasn´t coconut oil neither palm oil which are an inconvenient for me.

I can stop using it

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Jun 24, 2011

This is a fabulous organic product. My skin is dry, always dehydrated and I am always fighting against this... I use Bee yummy as a hydrator, under an oil-based cream (from M. Gebhardt), and Really I can see the difference : my skin is well hydrated, flawless, little problems have disappeared. The wrinkles have really diminished, and around the eyes, the skin is firmer (I'm 48); The power of this cream is really great, I mean it's full of energy. I'll buy it again.

Helped to clear my passages of germs

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Apr 19, 2011

I wanted to help get rid of germs and bacteria,this did it.

Best cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Mar 03, 2011

The North American Herb and Spice Skin Cream is fantastic! I've used it for years and I don't want to be without it! It tingles the skin when you first apply it, but oh, it is soooo good to your skin! Fantastic product!!

Great skin care.

Posted by Reviewer1581190 on Jun 13, 2010

I use this daily and I love it ! It works well for a sun screen. If I plan to be out in the sun for extended periods I use some sun screen along with the Oreganol Cream. It is spicy and you have to be careful not to get it too close to eyes and it will sting a little at times, but I only use products on my skin I can eat and this fits the bill and it is rich in skin nutrients.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent

works wonderfully

Posted by Reviewer2832427 on Mar 10, 2010

I use this lotion (more liquid than creamy) on my face twice a day. I combine it with avocado oil. I've been doing this treatment for 5 weeks and there is a noticeable difference. Everyone states that my face is looking fresh. At first the lotion stung quite a lot as I had skin breakouts, but with time it now only tingles on a few spots. The only thing is that the tip does get blocked occasionally. I just remove the tip and it is fine. I enjoy the product too much to let this affect the use of it.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3272789 on Jan 16, 2010

My skin is already looking a few months younger and healthier, too :) Thank God for North American Herb and Spice products (we love them all) and the speedy service from I-Herb!

great

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Sep 21, 2009

very good product..didnt burn at first. just around my nose were its most senseive. after i started useing benziol peroxide treatment for my acne this product burned like crazy.. but just for a min.. so im not just not going to use the benziol peroxide anymore.. over all this product is very good.. very smooth on my skin.and very light.. never oily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »