Wild oregano is just the job.

Posted by Reviewer2797504 on Sep 25, 2007

I purchased this product due to its anti-bactirial and anti-fungal propeties. I use this for keeping parasites at bay in low dosage and in high dosage for colds etc. My mother has found that this product has helped to reduce poor liver reading at the hospital. We will carry on buying this product.

Great immune booster.

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on May 09, 2009

I take this product sporadically through cold and flu season. Also works great for controlling yeast and fungus. Not every can tolerate this potency however.

Stay healthy

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Nov 11, 2009

Our family does not go a day without taking P73. We do not believe in the flu shot so we cut out all sugar and take Oreganol every day. It is very potent so we also take a probiotic at night. Oreganol in the Am to protect us thru the day and probiotic at night. It works.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1475241 on Oct 27, 2011

I typically don't write reviews but I've been using this product so long that I decided to write a review about it's efficacy. It's a very good product for strengthening the immune system. It helps reduce the length of time one has a cold etc. I do like the Oregabiotic product better but this one works great and is less expensive.

great for travelers & smokers

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Nov 21, 2007

Oregano oil is great for keeping your lungs clean and clear of parasites and has no side effects.

excellent at helping to improve digestion

Posted by Reviewer1826030 on Dec 26, 2008

This has helped regulate my sons bowels! Works great!

This is the best money can buy!

Posted by JillZarizz on Jan 18, 2007

I have tried 7 different products from North American Herb & Spice and all of them have been incredible. You will not be disappointed!

LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

My husband and I travel frequently and URI's are a constant reality we have to contend with. I've read some of the reviews prior to buying this product on when they use it. I have to say this product is excellent and lives up to expectation. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

North American Herb and Spice Products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3272789 on Nov 15, 2009

Whenever we get a cough, cold, flu, fever, or whatever illness, the Oreganol Oil and Oregamax get rid of it :) We love these products because they not only make us well but help our immune system so we don't get sick very often, maybe once every year or two. I also take these products to help me breathe (along with oxygen) from my serious-poor COPD-Emphysema. Most pharmaceutical drugs like Spiriva, Advair, etc. seem to be killing too many with heart attacks, strokes, etc.

Super Strength Oreganol

Posted by Reviewer2645371 on Aug 18, 2010

I bought a bottle of the North American Herb & Spice Oreganol P73 for my daughter. She has a problem with yeast in her body. This is very strong and is helping her. I would highly recommend it.