North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, Super Strength, 60 Softgels

cure all

Posted by Reviewer1201844 on Jan 24, 2007

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!

Great immune booster.

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on May 09, 2009

I take this product sporadically through cold and flu season. Also works great for controlling yeast and fungus. Not every can tolerate this potency however.

We won't go without it!

Posted by Reviewer2384111 on Jun 11, 2009

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

Oreganol Super Strength

Posted by karishma on Oct 09, 2012

I prefer this super strength, works faster.

Wild oregano is just the job.

Posted by Reviewer2797504 on Sep 25, 2007

I purchased this product due to its anti-bactirial and anti-fungal propeties. I use this for keeping parasites at bay in low dosage and in high dosage for colds etc. My mother has found that this product has helped to reduce poor liver reading at the hospital. We will carry on buying this product.