No obvious impact

Posted by Reviewer3329041 on Jan 17, 2008

My wife and I each completed an entire bottle of this over 12 days and saw no results. We do not feel better, we did not notice any differences throughout the process. Very disappointing - esp. given how bad the stuff tastes.

bodypurge

Posted by Reviewer3329156 on Nov 07, 2008

I bought the product for a family member who said after 12 days it didn't seem to make much difference in his bowel movement......tasted awful tho.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 07, 2009

Tastes awful, but works wonderfully. Lots of good ingredients! I chased it with juice, that helped a lot.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2480635 on Jan 23, 2008

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT REALLY WORKS, LOOK NO FURTHER, YOU HAVE FOUND IT, BUT IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A TASTE TREAT, BE ADV THAT MOST HERBS THAT ARE OK FOR DIBETICS AND REALLY DO WHAT THEY ARE MADE TO DO ARE TOO STRONG FOR THE THE FLINTSTONE VIT. CROWD.

Total Body Purge

Posted by Reviewer2756842 on Nov 08, 2007

Oustanding product had to reorder won't do without!! Energy up, sleeping all night, breathing better than I have in years!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Oct 16, 2011

Very herb like and strong tasting but it does the job and I am not going to whine about it. I will always use this product.

tastes horrible, didn't feel any results

Posted by Reviewer1043376 on Mar 23, 2010

I changed a lot in my diet and supplements though, so who knows. Very bitter and weird tasting, and hard to take 2 oz in the morning with no food, but now it's done...