Nourish Organic, Nighttime Renewal Face Moisturizer, Acai Berry & Seabuckthorn, 2 oz (59 g) (Discontinued Item)

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Nov 29, 2011

I accidentally ordered this night creme thinking it was day creme. I am so glad I made the mistake! It is full of richness with moisture soaking into the face and giving the feeling of baby skin. It felt so good that I was surprised the next morning that wrinkles did not disappear overnight! (Surely there were less!) I am presently waiting for the day creme to arrive.

Good price for organic product

Posted by Reviewer2678938 on Aug 29, 2011

I have been using the Nourish products for two months. I notice my neck seems firmer and some sun spots are fading

Very effective moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1268049 on Nov 08, 2011

This was my first jar of this moisturizer. After using for a month, I can say it is the best I have found to date. I love the texture and scent and my skin has improved using it. I have even tone, less lines and overall more moisture. I will continue to purchase.

Great for calming 'itchy face'

Posted by Reviewer2809934 on Sep 20, 2011

I get 'itchy face' reaction that may be related to allergies or dermodex mite overgrowth. Causes itchiness along my eyelashes, sides of nose and under eyes, and my eyebrows fall off. This applied at night calmed it down totally. I would definitely buy again. Is a little bit greasy for everyday moisturizing use for me, though.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 01, 2012

Good price. But the cream is not very well absorbed by the skin.