Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Nov 29, 2011

I accidentally ordered this night creme thinking it was day creme. I am so glad I made the mistake! It is full of richness with moisture soaking into the face and giving the feeling of baby skin. It felt so good that I was surprised the next morning that wrinkles did not disappear overnight! (Surely there were less!) I am presently waiting for the day creme to arrive.

Good price for organic product

Posted by Reviewer2678938 on Aug 29, 2011

I have been using the Nourish products for two months. I notice my neck seems firmer and some sun spots are fading

Very effective moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1268049 on Nov 08, 2011

This was my first jar of this moisturizer. After using for a month, I can say it is the best I have found to date. I love the texture and scent and my skin has improved using it. I have even tone, less lines and overall more moisture. I will continue to purchase.

Great for calming 'itchy face'

Posted by Reviewer2809934 on Sep 20, 2011

I get 'itchy face' reaction that may be related to allergies or dermodex mite overgrowth. Causes itchiness along my eyelashes, sides of nose and under eyes, and my eyebrows fall off. This applied at night calmed it down totally. I would definitely buy again. Is a little bit greasy for everyday moisturizing use for me, though.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 01, 2012

Good price. But the cream is not very well absorbed by the skin.

Nourish, Nighttime Renewal Face Moisturizer.

Posted by karishma on Oct 03, 2011

One of the very few best quality products out there!!! Will definitely keep using it!!!

My new favorite night cream

Posted by NatashaBellydancer on Jul 17, 2012

This cream is light yet rich making it a perfect night cream. I love the tingling sensation and the great smell! Definitely ordering this again!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Oct 07, 2012

Rich moisturizing, very creamy but feels light going on, a little goes a long way,

My fav. item ever!

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Oct 09, 2012

What an amazing moisturizer! I am Asian and my skin is a little dry despite combination type. I've used a lot of organic moisturizer and most recently, an acai berry-product but still not satisfied until I found this. I love it much, it's good for my 30-year-old-age! Also, the price is very reasonable. I wish I can use body lotion/skin care from Nourish too.

Nice!

Posted by 4968237269929122021 on Oct 05, 2012

I bought this cream last week. It has nice moisturize effiect, but the smell is too strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »