July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Novelle Int., Maqui Superberry Concentrate, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

THIS STUFF HAS REALLY GIVEN ME MY LIFE BACK!! NOTHING COMPARES!!

Posted by Reviewer2215128 on May 17, 2009

I am on my 6th bottle and the results that I have had from this antioxidant are LIGHT YEARS ahead of any of the other superfruits. I am a nutritionist and certified personal trainer (CSCS) who is going through her third round of chemo and so gosh darn happy!! I have found something that has given me my life back! I take 2 tablespoons of this and I go run 5 miles! REALLY! My doctors are shocked! It has really helped my inflammatory conditions to where my pain levels from my disease have decreased!

Super Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1120227 on Aug 19, 2009

I love this product because it delivers what it says. Upon taking this product I have found more energy and improvement in the texture of my skin. Each day that I have taken Maqui I fine I am seeing better and feeling better at the age of 66 this is wonderful. My cholesterol has improved as well. As time goes on I am sure that I will see more and more improvement in all areas of my body.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1069575 on Sep 22, 2009

I have only taken it a few weeks but am so sold on it I purchased some for mom. She is 81 and I am amazed at her energy level. She is doing things she hasn't done in years. I really feel it has helped my inflammation. My joints don't hurt as much. With flu season here I think it will help with immunity. I would definitely recommend this product. he is doing things she never did before!! i have tons of energy!

Great product!

Posted by rach241 on Nov 22, 2008

The taste isn't too bad and it gives me energy. I will be buying it again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2008641 on Jan 14, 2009

This is a very pleasant tasting liquid and the fact that it is loaded with the highest antioxidant fruit is a real plus during this cold/flu season. More people should get on board with high antioxidants so fewer people would be sick. Try this product you will love it.