10% Off Orders Over $40!

Novogen, Promensil, Menopause, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Don't go thru menopause without it!

Posted by Reviewer2745928 on Sep 19, 2009

Among the many benefits- no more night sweats, no feeling weird, no aches and pains, it's helpful in keeping bone density, and red clover has been a detox and anti-cancer herb for centuries. Great stuff- the other formulas with cohosh etc, did not work for me. Start with 2 a day for bad symptoms- 1 a day after a day or 2 - you will see results. Oh, by the way, someone had a question about why these tablets are GREEN, instead of the red ones she was used to. The tablets distributed to "general stores" like Walgreens, etc, are colored red. The same tabs that go to health supply stores are green. No difference other than the red coating. I prefer the green ones, as the coating is thinner. Same stuff inside both, tho. - Good stuff!

I can't believe how well it worked - I'm cured!

Posted by Reviewer1868386 on Jun 12, 2007

I tried numerous OTC and natural products to relieve 24/7 hot flashes with no results. I saw an ad for Promensil in Health magazine and researched it before ordering. After two weeks of one pill dalily with meals, my symptoms started to be less frequent. Now that I've passed the five week mark, I'm just about free of symptoms. I can't tell you how truly life-altering it is to be able to get a better night's sleep and be able to function during the day. I recently recommended Promensil to four other friends having proved to myself that it worked and there were not side effects. The friend who has been on it the longest so far is seeing results. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

promensil works!

Posted by Reviewer2794793 on Sep 04, 2009

Within 2 days I noticed my hot flashes had diminished to maybe one a day!!! I was sleeping through the night again. Fantastic product. Easy to use.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Nov 29, 2009

This product is wonderful for flashes and night sweats. Recommended to all my friends of a certain age! Can only do you good. Some women have had no success with this. Some are grateful to find such a great working product for menopause symptoms. Takes a month of regular use to see benefits. Some folks are just impatient.

Menopausal hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer3258309 on Aug 08, 2011

My has been suffering of hotflashes and mood swings since the begining of her menopause. Promensil has had a great effect on these symptoms and she recommends it to all of her friends. It seems to respond differently in each individual, from 3 weeks to 3 months before it shows improvement. It is worth the try !