New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 4-star

good product

Posted by Reviewer2582314 on Dec 14, 2011

i use it on my dry skin and also sometimes cook with it, next time i may find one that isn't deodorised tho as i love the smell of coconut.

Good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1525363 on Jan 02, 2012

I tried it only as a hair mask, my hair said thank me ))) need to try it as body oil too

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2444608 on Jan 06, 2012

This really helped my hair without being so greasy. The only downfall was that after having it for months it was rock solid, but a few rubs tin the hand melted it right back. =)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2380139 on Jan 07, 2012

Doesn't leave my hair greasy! it makes hair softer and has no odor.

Coconut oil

Posted by loveme on Mar 07, 2012

I really like this product, I use immediately after shower on my skin and love how moisturizing it is; gets deep in the cracks of skin to nourish it. It is in solid form but melts in your hands and on your skin very nicely. I wish there was a stronger coconut scent though, I'm not sure what that means but it could have to do with processing or deodorizing. The price is great and will continue to buy unless I find an extra virgin unrefined coconut oil for a good price. Oh and it is wonderful for your hair, I warm it up, mix with one egg for a super strengthening moisturizing hair mask.