• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on May 13, 2009

I have been trying to limit my exposure to chemicals as much as I can. I would have preferred a glass container to the plastic, but the coconut is pure and my skin loves it. Shirleen in So.Cal.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2780548 on Mar 25, 2009

pure product , no essence , good for body & hair

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1039060 on Mar 17, 2009

Makes my skin really soft. Great for after I shaved my legs.My skin soaks it up. Smells like cooking oil but not strong smelling. Comes as a soft solid and melts at body temperature.

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1683756 on Feb 28, 2009

This is our 2nd order which we use for our skin. It has been my moisturizer of choice for the last few months.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2226515 on Feb 06, 2009

I've been using this product for over a month and I really love it! It's not greasy or heavy feeling on mt skin. The only thing I don't like is that it gets really runny at room tempature.

melts in your hands!

Posted by Reviewer1185991 on Feb 02, 2009

this is great for my skin i use it almost every day for dryer parts of my skin. i didnt like the way it made my hair feel though.

Like it so far...

Posted by Reviewer1826588 on Dec 03, 2008

have been using the coconut oil for a few weeks now and like that it makes my hair soft, gives it shine, and i like that it doesnt really have a smell so i can use it very frequently throughout the week to keep my scalp nourished. so far i have no complaints about this product....think i will continue to use it...

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3146251 on Nov 16, 2008

This oil is best used immediately following a shower while your skin is still warm, it seems to melt into your skin and makes it very soft and supple.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

I use for my hands and hair.

Good for hair and skin--not for flavor

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on Aug 15, 2008

I've tried this on my daughter's natural hair (African-American) and I love it. It leaves hair very soft and shiny and it's also nice for skin. If you have very dry skin, this is not good. If you are buying it for taste--don't. It's good for sauteing. Haven't tried this for frying food. Make sure not to leave it anywhere with a warm or slightly warm temperature. It melts easily.