• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

buy this oil its is very good

Posted by Reviewer2811703 on Dec 12, 2009

i love this oil my skin is dry because of my thyroids, and it make my hair and scalp feels soooo soft without the oily effect thanks

Simple - effective

Posted by Reviewer1414104 on Mar 18, 2010

Great summer skin prep, no chemicals, no scent (great for essential oils), little oily, but it absorbs very quickly. Perfect moisturizer.

Does not leave skin with a heavy film

Posted by Reviewer2743391 on Apr 25, 2010

Love it for my hair and legs, will probably purchase some more.

It works fine

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

I use it every day after shower, it makes skin soft. The oil is hard to get, it soften with the body temperature, but still kind of hard to use. Other then that, I like it.

Nice product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2124457 on May 02, 2010

Love the price (thanks iherb!) and the product was all natural and very moisturizing, although a bit different to use if you are use to oils and lotions.

not expected

Posted by Reviewer1506900 on Jul 07, 2010

It's not what i expected ... I thought it was the kind that was solid and melted in your hand

Works well, but no scent

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jul 27, 2010

I purchased this particular product for hair care. I usually use the same brand I use for cooking, but I bought this one because it was cheaper and I didn't plan on eating it. I actually love the coconut scent in other brands and was disappointed that this one had no scent whatsoever. However, it works well on our hair and skin.

Really like this product

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Aug 09, 2010

I've been using it on my hands and face each night and my hands in particular look much better and have lost most of their redness. Some of the reviews said it wasn't greasy (or maybe it said oily), but I find it is. But than, what can you expect - it is an oil. I'll buy it again and so appreciate iHerbs great prices and service.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2951878 on Oct 07, 2010

third time ive ordered is still very good

LOved it!

Posted by Reviewer1535259 on Dec 12, 2010

I loved this oil, it was very light in both smell and feel. Very conditioning! I used it in my hair and on skin. :) It was weird when it became slightly solid in cool temperatures but I just heated it up in the microwave. Overall good product. I gave four stars only because it was not "WOWing" but it was really good!