July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Coconut oil

Posted by loveme on Mar 07, 2012

I really like this product, I use immediately after shower on my skin and love how moisturizing it is; gets deep in the cracks of skin to nourish it. It is in solid form but melts in your hands and on your skin very nicely. I wish there was a stronger coconut scent though, I'm not sure what that means but it could have to do with processing or deodorizing. The price is great and will continue to buy unless I find an extra virgin unrefined coconut oil for a good price. Oh and it is wonderful for your hair, I warm it up, mix with one egg for a super strengthening moisturizing hair mask.

Great product, small size

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I LOVE coconut oil not only for cooking but for skin & hair care as well. I slather it on after every shower & it has given me soft, supple & smooth skin this winter. I bought this without realizing how small it was, better value if you buy in a larger size, food grade. Either way, it was great quality, worked fine but I'd recommend a different brand where you'll get more product for your money.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012

I love coconut oil and this is great if you like to use coconut oil on your skin and body. I was using it as a face moisturiser but I prefer it as a body moisturiser as I got alot of blackheads when I used it on my face. This has absolutely no coconut smell

helps w/shaving

Posted by Reviewer1367747 on Feb 07, 2012

smooth some on and shaved. no bumps or irritation. used it on kids faces during winter and helped. pretty satisfied with it.

Hair

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Feb 16, 2012

Used it on my hair and sure helped thicken and give it more body.