Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2444608 on Jan 06, 2012

This really helped my hair without being so greasy. The only downfall was that after having it for months it was rock solid, but a few rubs tin the hand melted it right back. =)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2380139 on Jan 07, 2012

Doesn't leave my hair greasy! it makes hair softer and has no odor.

Coconut oil

Posted by loveme on Mar 07, 2012

I really like this product, I use immediately after shower on my skin and love how moisturizing it is; gets deep in the cracks of skin to nourish it. It is in solid form but melts in your hands and on your skin very nicely. I wish there was a stronger coconut scent though, I'm not sure what that means but it could have to do with processing or deodorizing. The price is great and will continue to buy unless I find an extra virgin unrefined coconut oil for a good price. Oh and it is wonderful for your hair, I warm it up, mix with one egg for a super strengthening moisturizing hair mask.

Great product, small size

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I LOVE coconut oil not only for cooking but for skin & hair care as well. I slather it on after every shower & it has given me soft, supple & smooth skin this winter. I bought this without realizing how small it was, better value if you buy in a larger size, food grade. Either way, it was great quality, worked fine but I'd recommend a different brand where you'll get more product for your money.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2730313 on Jan 30, 2012

I love coconut oil and this is great if you like to use coconut oil on your skin and body. I was using it as a face moisturiser but I prefer it as a body moisturiser as I got alot of blackheads when I used it on my face. This has absolutely no coconut smell