Reviews 5-star

great

Posted by Reviewer2982454 on Jun 22, 2010

Completely natural and pure. Very helpful for the stubborn eczema I have, very soothing. Highly recommend.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2832388 on Jul 07, 2010

I read a lot of good reviews and decided to get a jar of coconut oil. Initially wanted to purchase Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil but the smaller bottle was sold out. This works great too, totally scentless which is great since I don't want to smell like a coconut. I use it on my skin everyday after showering. Makes my skin really moisturized and glowy. I fell from the bike and had some scars on my leg, I am hoping the daily moisturizing will fade them. I am seeing some improvements. I tried it as a pre-shampoo conditioner last night (massage in and lefe it for 20mins before washing out). My hair was totally non-frizzy this morning and really moisturized. I have permed hair so this is so wonderful. The only drawback is it is hard to wash off, I had to shampoo it twice. The oil arrived in liquid form. Since it is tropical all year here, I will have to put it in the fridge if I want it to solidify but I am happy with the liquid form now. I just hope it won't turn mouldy or cloudy anytime soon!

super

Posted by Reviewer1222831 on Jul 19, 2010

works great

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1439733 on Aug 08, 2010

I love that this product is pure and natural without any type of additives. Thank you and I will be buying more.

Oil benefits

Posted by Reviewer3119928 on Aug 23, 2010

I use this oil as a massage oil, just scrape a little out of the jar, it is fantastic