• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Best product for my curls

Posted by Reviewer3232663 on Nov 14, 2012

.. but you have to be cautious about how much you put in. Also great for dry skin! Makes both hair and skin radiant.

Great for removing makeup

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012

I use this to remove my eye makeup and it works great. Great for hair and nails too.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1071159 on Nov 12, 2012

I use it on everything from hair to skin. It's great for making your own "clean" deodorants and concoctions.

Used it for cooking

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

I bought this for cooking but noticed that it was deodorized when I received it but it worked great anyway :)

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Nov 07, 2012

This has been deodorized and processed! I prefer coldpressed virgin coconut oil. The one good thing is that this is actually in a glass container, which is why I won't buy the nutiva brand either (plastic container for any quality oil just seems off). Ended up buying my coconut oil elsewhere because of this.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3122163 on Nov 01, 2012

I use this to make toothepaste

Now Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2402447 on Oct 31, 2012

love it, i am in 3 month transitioning to natural with 4 a/b hair and when using this product it keeps my hair from tangling and soft. the moisture lasts for days.

Good deal

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

Wish i bought a larger bottle because I'm almost out because i use it frequently in my hair(my hair i s natural/4A). The texture does change depending on the temperature so if you want it to remain an oil you'd have to keep it in a certain place. However when it does solidify it is minimal and still can easily (maybe even easier) be applied to the hair. Concerning that, it's hard for me to apply this because of the packaging. So i would suggest purchasing an applicator bottle because it can get messy when it's in oil form. Overall my hair likes coconut oil and im finding other ways to use it. Will be ordering again but get a bigger jar, & maybe switch to virgin oil.

Quite good!