• Glass container

• Reviews | English

lite oil

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009

I like this as a moisturizer for the skin but has not helped my dry and cracked feet.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Nov 25, 2009

Has a nice smell, and is not too sticky, it dries after a few minutes. I use it on my skin(leaves my hands soft and less dry) and on my hair (add some shine).

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I will prefer something with a coconut-ty smell to it. This 1 is totally smell-less. It's not bad as a moisturiser!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3338909 on Jan 24, 2010

not enough time to really rate it.

A bit too greasy for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Feb 08, 2010

Can't use it as a leave in conditioner after wash, found it a bit greasy for my comfort. So I apply it on my hair together with my conditioner, leave it on for about 10-15 mins before I rinse everything off. After about 3 days, my hair does feel softer.

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1370317 on Feb 02, 2011

This is the best product for our dry skin conditions, scalp conditioner for my husband. The only problem is that it becomes gritty after jar is opened. Otherwise, I'd give this a 5 star rating.

Mijaka

Posted by Reviewer1891887 on Apr 27, 2011

Very good for hair and skin

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer2608599 on May 11, 2011

I like this for my hair. It works well, but it does tends to melt on warmer days, and when it hardens again it gets lumpy. Other than that it's pretty good.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2433787 on Jun 08, 2011

This is an awesome product and it has no smell, But I like the Natures way, just because it hasan amazing coconut smell!!

It's not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2836261 on Jun 09, 2011

It doesn't smell like smells real extra virgin coconut oil. So I'm not very impressed by this item. I bought it only because it's the smallest jar on iherb. Maybe next time I'll take the product of Jarrow Formulas.