お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Great for Skin and Hair

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Jun 03, 2015

I'm using this for my skin and hair. I don't even bother buying lotions anymore or hair products to make my hair shine and tamed. I save moved on from my addiction of buying beauty products and have saved money this way. My only unease of this product is the lid of this jar. It's hard to open and bends out of shape easily. I'm happy with what's inside.

Now Foods Coconut Oil 100% Pure 7 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Feb 20, 2009

It's fine for my skin. Love it. It's white andwax-like in the jar, and I take a bit of it and rub it on my hands. Sooooo soft. Conditions hands nicely. But, originally I bought it to cook with. But it says it for hair and skin. So it works beautifully conditioning, moisturing my hands. Will try it on my heels and feet, also. Expect same great results.

100% Pure Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2108464 on May 14, 2009

I ordered this product to apply to my elbows and other areas of dry skin. Due to the hot weather we have in my area, if I don't refrigerate the product it is liquid. I should have tried a solution that would remain a cream. I had read in several women's magazine about using coconut oil for this purpose.

lite oil

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009

I like this as a moisturizer for the skin but has not helped my dry and cracked feet.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Nov 25, 2009

Has a nice smell, and is not too sticky, it dries after a few minutes. I use it on my skin(leaves my hands soft and less dry) and on my hair (add some shine).