Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Great for dry patches, not for whole body

Posted by Reviewer2344323 on Apr 08, 2012

I like this oil a lot, it doesn't smell and it really hydrates the skin, but i find that it takes too long of a time to absorb into the skin, so I haven't really used it much as a body oil which is what I bought it for. Maybe it works better on smaller areas, in a warmer climate, or on other skin types than my dry nordic one. Will however try it as treatment for dry hair.

Ok..

Posted by genuinejasmine on Apr 21, 2012

Compared to Dr.Bronners, the Now Foods Brand doesnt compare.

Coconut oil moisturizer

Posted by 4621042157200514183 on Apr 27, 2012

I used it on my child's hair which has a hard time retaining moisture and being manageable and it worked good for her hair.

Not useful

Posted by Reviewer2475023 on Jun 01, 2012

It didn't suit for my face at all - it caused acne, but it's ok for elbow skin and other dry parts of body. Practically don't use it.

Not Happy With The Container!

Posted by 5213020892448355577 on Jul 15, 2012

I purchased this product and I am pleased with it, but not the container. It came in a glass jar with a metal lid. A thin plastic film was wrapped around the contained where the lid and jar met. When I received my order, the oil had seeped through and the inner packaging was wet with the product. I had to transfer the remaining product to another container. I doubt if I would purchase this product again.