• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Quite OK.

Posted by 5662152679058732007 on Apr 28, 2014

I purchased this for hot oil treatment use, so I didn't mind that it is deodorised, since I won't be eating it. It has a decent price for the amount of product it holds and it is fine for the way I want to use it. It smells really bad,though, no idea why, I was hoping it wouldn't smell like coconut because I hate its smell, but the smell it has is even worse. I recommend it if you are on a budget and you want to use it as a hair mask, otherwise search for something better. I think I will try something different next time too.

No smell

Posted by 4823607426551201268 on Jun 25, 2014

I was surprised by the fact that the product has no smell at all. I thought it was gonna smell the coconut. But it's a great oil for the hair.

n'a pas d'odeur

Posted by 4888970824419506977 on Aug 04, 2014

Il n'a pas l'odeur coco et je ne suis pas sur que cette huile soit pure et pas raffinée

Coco

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a good product that is natural, but I do not feel at all the damage coco nuts.

Need more time to decide..

Posted by Reviewer2899641 on Dec 12, 2008

I have only been using this for a few weeks, I have noticed a big change in how my hair handles being fixed. I straighten my hair, use hot rollers, and wash it daily... and usually my hair feels very damaged and breaks easy. But it feels stronger now. And I use it on my hands but it hasn't shown much change yet.