• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Now Foods Coconut Oil 100% Pure 7 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Feb 20, 2009

It's fine for my skin. Love it. It's white andwax-like in the jar, and I take a bit of it and rub it on my hands. Sooooo soft. Conditions hands nicely. But, originally I bought it to cook with. But it says it for hair and skin. So it works beautifully conditioning, moisturing my hands. Will try it on my heels and feet, also. Expect same great results.

100% Pure Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2108464 on May 14, 2009

I ordered this product to apply to my elbows and other areas of dry skin. Due to the hot weather we have in my area, if I don't refrigerate the product it is liquid. I should have tried a solution that would remain a cream. I had read in several women's magazine about using coconut oil for this purpose.

lite oil

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009

I like this as a moisturizer for the skin but has not helped my dry and cracked feet.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Nov 25, 2009

Has a nice smell, and is not too sticky, it dries after a few minutes. I use it on my skin(leaves my hands soft and less dry) and on my hair (add some shine).

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I will prefer something with a coconut-ty smell to it. This 1 is totally smell-less. It's not bad as a moisturiser!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3338909 on Jan 24, 2010

not enough time to really rate it.

A bit too greasy for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Feb 08, 2010

Can't use it as a leave in conditioner after wash, found it a bit greasy for my comfort. So I apply it on my hair together with my conditioner, leave it on for about 10-15 mins before I rinse everything off. After about 3 days, my hair does feel softer.

Need more time to decide..

Posted by Reviewer2899641 on Dec 12, 2008

I have only been using this for a few weeks, I have noticed a big change in how my hair handles being fixed. I straighten my hair, use hot rollers, and wash it daily... and usually my hair feels very damaged and breaks easy. But it feels stronger now. And I use it on my hands but it hasn't shown much change yet.