• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

lite oil

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jul 13, 2009

I like this as a moisturizer for the skin but has not helped my dry and cracked feet.

100% Pure Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2108464 on May 14, 2009

I ordered this product to apply to my elbows and other areas of dry skin. Due to the hot weather we have in my area, if I don't refrigerate the product it is liquid. I should have tried a solution that would remain a cream. I had read in several women's magazine about using coconut oil for this purpose.

Now Foods Coconut Oil 100% Pure 7 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Feb 20, 2009

It's fine for my skin. Love it. It's white andwax-like in the jar, and I take a bit of it and rub it on my hands. Sooooo soft. Conditions hands nicely. But, originally I bought it to cook with. But it says it for hair and skin. So it works beautifully conditioning, moisturing my hands. Will try it on my heels and feet, also. Expect same great results.

Need more time to decide..

Posted by Reviewer2899641 on Dec 12, 2008

I have only been using this for a few weeks, I have noticed a big change in how my hair handles being fixed. I straighten my hair, use hot rollers, and wash it daily... and usually my hair feels very damaged and breaks easy. But it feels stronger now. And I use it on my hands but it hasn't shown much change yet.