• Glass container

• Reviews | English

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

Very nice for the skin!!! Especially my face loves it...I put it at night and morning I have moistured, smooth and silky skin. I also put on my hair and hands! No smell at all! Fantastic. Even if it is stone hard, you can melt the oil on your fingers and apply it right away...no separate heating needed. Very good product.

Light

Posted by Reviewer2680970 on Oct 30, 2011

Good for skin. Light and non-greasy.

Good moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2352388 on Nov 09, 2011

Great product for relieving dry skin. It is also great as a facial moisturizer. It seems a little greasy at first but dries fast and leaves skin soft and smooth.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Nov 29, 2011

Coconut oil is a high quality food yet it works wonderfully as a topical oil after a bath or shower.

good product

Posted by ravenwyld on Dec 14, 2011

i use it on my dry skin and also sometimes cook with it, next time i may find one that isn't deodorised tho as i love the smell of coconut.

Good for hair

Posted by Reviewer1525363 on Jan 02, 2012

I tried it only as a hair mask, my hair said thank me ))) need to try it as body oil too

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2444608 on Jan 06, 2012

This really helped my hair without being so greasy. The only downfall was that after having it for months it was rock solid, but a few rubs tin the hand melted it right back. =)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2380139 on Jan 07, 2012

Doesn't leave my hair greasy! it makes hair softer and has no odor.

Coconut oil

Posted by loveme on Mar 07, 2012

I really like this product, I use immediately after shower on my skin and love how moisturizing it is; gets deep in the cracks of skin to nourish it. It is in solid form but melts in your hands and on your skin very nicely. I wish there was a stronger coconut scent though, I'm not sure what that means but it could have to do with processing or deodorizing. The price is great and will continue to buy unless I find an extra virgin unrefined coconut oil for a good price. Oh and it is wonderful for your hair, I warm it up, mix with one egg for a super strengthening moisturizing hair mask.

Great product, small size

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I LOVE coconut oil not only for cooking but for skin & hair care as well. I slather it on after every shower & it has given me soft, supple & smooth skin this winter. I bought this without realizing how small it was, better value if you buy in a larger size, food grade. Either way, it was great quality, worked fine but I'd recommend a different brand where you'll get more product for your money.