New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Coconut oil moisturizer

Posted by 4621042157200514183 on Apr 27, 2012

I used it on my child's hair which has a hard time retaining moisture and being manageable and it worked good for her hair.

Not useful

Posted by Reviewer2475023 on Jun 01, 2012

It didn't suit for my face at all - it caused acne, but it's ok for elbow skin and other dry parts of body. Practically don't use it.

Not Happy With The Container!

Posted by 5213020892448355577 on Jul 15, 2012

I purchased this product and I am pleased with it, but not the container. It came in a glass jar with a metal lid. A thin plastic film was wrapped around the contained where the lid and jar met. When I received my order, the oil had seeped through and the inner packaging was wet with the product. I had to transfer the remaining product to another container. I doubt if I would purchase this product again.

thought i would try this

Posted by 5383195694563855329 on Feb 04, 2013

not completely sold on coconut oil especially the price

Not bad

Posted by 4639641055843204849 on Aug 30, 2013

I have enjoyed using it I finished the whole jar and reorder from different brand i would say that this one is not as good as the other one as it does not have a coconut smell I wont order this one again there are so many better ones that i would like to try Please press YES button if like my review