• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1901676 on Feb 15, 2011

i was dissapointed because it is not smelling at all :( but otherwise the structure is really nice

good!!

Posted by Reviewer1989718 on Jan 19, 2011

I used that all my body !! also hair too.. but dont use to much in ur hair!! I thought to oily but not to much.. can be use in a summer !

good

Posted by Reviewer1750258 on Dec 29, 2010

so so

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1719873 on Dec 29, 2010

unlike coconut oil Extra Virgin, it has no flavor, use only the start and the result will be later

good value

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Dec 18, 2010

I find this very moisturizing for my dry skin, it absorbs fairly quickly, and is a good value for the price.

LOved it!

Posted by Reviewer1535259 on Dec 12, 2010

I loved this oil, it was very light in both smell and feel. Very conditioning! I used it in my hair and on skin. :) It was weird when it became slightly solid in cool temperatures but I just heated it up in the microwave. Overall good product. I gave four stars only because it was not "WOWing" but it was really good!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2951878 on Oct 07, 2010

third time ive ordered is still very good

Really like this product

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Aug 09, 2010

I've been using it on my hands and face each night and my hands in particular look much better and have lost most of their redness. Some of the reviews said it wasn't greasy (or maybe it said oily), but I find it is. But than, what can you expect - it is an oil. I'll buy it again and so appreciate iHerbs great prices and service.

Works well, but no scent

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jul 27, 2010

I purchased this particular product for hair care. I usually use the same brand I use for cooking, but I bought this one because it was cheaper and I didn't plan on eating it. I actually love the coconut scent in other brands and was disappointed that this one had no scent whatsoever. However, it works well on our hair and skin.

not expected

Posted by Reviewer1506900 on Jul 07, 2010

It's not what i expected ... I thought it was the kind that was solid and melted in your hand