made me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008

I love NOW products and have several of them. This one made me feel sick, sluggish and dizzy. I think it may be a little too high in vitamin A for my body to handle. I stopped taking it and felt fine. This will not deter me from buying other NOW products.

Disgusting: something is wrong here.

Posted by Reviewer3147676 on Aug 11, 2014

Try this: chew one of these tablets, then chew one from a brand like Earthrise. I have no idea what's in this, but the taste is scary - not just rotten but with something very bitter and unnatural tasting. Spriluna can be grown all sorts of ways, and even used to clean up toxic water. No idea how they make this, but it just shouldn't taste that different. Hearing that some people feel sick after taking this doesn't surprise me.

No response

Posted by Reviewer2502817 on Mar 22, 2011

I haven't noticed any positive effect after using these pills for two weeks. Though I am more tired...

tired

Posted by madamVi on Jan 26, 2012

i feel more tired....

Recent bottle smells horrid

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Nov 17, 2012

Just received a bottle few weeks ago and the smell is horrid. Never had this problem before.

Felt more tired, sweat started stinking

Posted by 5584144560481155322 on Dec 07, 2015

I started taking 4 pills for about two weeks. Felt more tired, and my sweat started to stink. After I take shower my sweat never stinks, but while I was taking this spirulina (first I've been taking), I did stink a lot. That was really, really bad smell. Stopped taking it and after 2 weeks, stinking and being tired stopped. It must be due to the spirulina, my diet was the same all those weeks, so I'd like to know if someone has same experience. Is it due to body getting detoxicated, or is something wrong with this product (smells really bad)? Thanks for answer

Gave me headaches

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

I could not take this, it gave me terrible headaches

so so

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Its not the best product out there