Prefer Heealthy Origins

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Oct 30, 2013

I prefer Heealthy Origins one because they are easier to swallow and help me feel less hungry. Nows one dont show any effect on me.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jan 29, 2011

Don't feel any more energy, so hard to know!

Average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

I have tried to consume spirulina for a while but stop do so 2 years ago. However my friend still consume this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2237825 on Jan 14, 2011

Lots of people says they feel the difference since they're taking spirulina, i still didn't but i'm looking forward to it. I'm taking it since almost a month now.

Spirulina made easy

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

These tablets are really easy to swallow, and makes taking a spirulina supplement so much easier. The bottle I bought lasted all summer - a good buy.

Now Foods Spirulina

Posted by anetta on Feb 01, 2013

I used to ordered Nutrex Spirulina and I was very happy about that product, but I wanted try Now Foods because its cheaper, so I tried; the smell after opening this plastic bottle was disgusting and taste of spirulina wasn't more pleasant but somehow I got used to it and finished the bottle by taking 12-15 tablets a day, which gives me good energy for whole day. So three stars because of unpleasant smell and taste.

Good but not great

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I use loads of NOW foods supplements - I can tell that this one is of excellent quality and safe to use, but don't get the same 'kick' as other spirulina brands. The concentration is very low, as evidenced by the dosage which is 6 (!) pills a day. Solgar's spirulina seems to be much more potent, and gives me loads more energy. On the plus side, the tablets are small, easy to swallow, and haven't caused any stomach upset...

Havent felt the effects yet

Posted by Reviewer2905418 on Aug 19, 2011

Havent really felt the effects yet.. still waiting

Flavour

Posted by Reviewer2644945 on Nov 14, 2011

Refer to my companion review of Yaeyama Chlorella. Here, I much more equivocal. The product is hardly revolting, by any means. Still, above the delicious, 'pure green' aroma that in the Yaeyama chlorella makes my mouth water, here there is a definate 'top note' of two-day-old shrimp shell. Certainly, the price is friendly. Nonetheless, I may shop around for another brand, here, just out of curiosity, if nothing else.

Not sure yet.

Posted by kweemeng on Feb 24, 2012

When i first started taking Chlorella and Spirulina, I did experience a mild side effect. I got constipated but I did not feel sick. So i reduced the dosage from 6 tablets a day for each type to 2-3 tablets a day and 1 week later, my bowel starts to move again. I am not sure if its really Chlorella and Spirulina at work though. You may want to get capsule version if you do not like swallowing many hard tablets in 1 shot.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »