spirulina benefits

Posted by Reviewer2458754 on May 16, 2011

I find taking spirulina tablets a very good way to get some extra chlorophyll into the diet and to improve oxygen supply, which could have an anti carcinogenic effect.

Very good for body maintenance!!

Posted by Reviewer2501419 on Jun 25, 2011

Spirulina is a sort of algae which helps blood circulation and gives a source of portein and fibre. For me, it help improving constipation and inner health problems such as bloating.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer2204581 on Jun 06, 2011

I am very pleased with this purchase. Will buy again!

Fantastic product!!

Posted by Reviewer2366044 on Jun 19, 2011

Just the right size for a fairly competitive price, quite affordable delivery fee. All in all, not the last time I order, that's for sure!!

Strong greens

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 14, 2012

I love to get many kinds of greens into my diet. Chlorofyll, spirulina, chlorella... the more the merrier. These have a strong green taste and I am confident with the quality of the manufacturing process.

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500

Posted by 4665317239263015341 on Jul 02, 2012

Very good

Alkalinizing to your system!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

My system has been acidic for the last year or more, as I've only been checking it for the last year or so. These combat all the acidity in my system and are easy to take! I am even drinking a clay mixture 2-3 times a day which is suppose to help, but doesn't get my system out of the acidity state. I will keep coming back for these! Can't beat the price either! I trust Now Foods and like the free shipping from iherb and getting my products within 2-3 days!

Low cost, high quality!

Posted by 5500108764823062481 on Jul 31, 2015

Much more cheaper than other brands but having the same quality and effect. Would buy again.

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015

So many benefits of Spirulina and i was surprised when my tongue color changed from very dark red to pinky color WOW that's great for a heavy smoker

This gives you back what processed foods have had taken away - and some!

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

I do not eat meat and have taken Now spirulina as a source of iron and protein as well as of many trace minerals for many years now. I believe it has contributed to keeping me fit and strong and energetic into my seventies. Like all Now products it's great value and as good as any other n the market.