Love spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1788226 on Oct 29, 2011

Great quality and quantity for great price

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Aug 03, 2011

You can (probably should, worth doing a bit of research on the internet) take more than 6 a day (what it says on the bottle) - good product, and i love shopping at iherb.

Green:)

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jul 23, 2011

A nice supplement

Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Sep 13, 2011

More energy and no smelly feet. Amazing. I am also taking Thyroid energy at the same time with olive leaf extract.

Alkalinizing to your system!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

My system has been acidic for the last year or more, as I've only been checking it for the last year or so. These combat all the acidity in my system and are easy to take! I am even drinking a clay mixture 2-3 times a day which is suppose to help, but doesn't get my system out of the acidity state. I will keep coming back for these! Can't beat the price either! I trust Now Foods and like the free shipping from iherb and getting my products within 2-3 days!

Low cost, high quality!

Posted by 5500108764823062481 on Jul 31, 2015

Much more cheaper than other brands but having the same quality and effect. Would buy again.

This gives you back what processed foods have had taken away - and some!

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

I do not eat meat and have taken Now spirulina as a source of iron and protein as well as of many trace minerals for many years now. I believe it has contributed to keeping me fit and strong and energetic into my seventies. Like all Now products it's great value and as good as any other n the market.

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

Great alternative to spirulina powder, so much more convenient :) My only issue is that you're supposed to take 6 tablets daily: That's quite a lot, especially if you take other supplements as well..

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015

So many benefits of Spirulina and i was surprised when my tongue color changed from very dark red to pinky color WOW that's great for a heavy smoker

Strong greens

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 14, 2012

I love to get many kinds of greens into my diet. Chlorofyll, spirulina, chlorella... the more the merrier. These have a strong green taste and I am confident with the quality of the manufacturing process.