Excellent for detox!

Posted by missyhuii on Dec 09, 2009

Have been taking 5-10g daily for 2 weeks. No more feet odour! cool! But no other visible results... but I think this is good enough. I've tried feet scrub and wash for months without results. =) Looking forward to other benefits experienced by other people...

super green food

Posted by Reviewer1841642 on Nov 26, 2008

Wonderful product and I like the taste.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 13, 2009

I like how TINY these circular tablets are. I take 6grams every day. I can feel the difference. I take this with NOW chlorella

Now Foods Spirulina 500 mg, 500 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Aug 13, 2008

This is a great product, I take 15 grams per day. I was looking specifically for spirulina grown in Hawaii, which this is. The size of the bottle, 500 tablets is the largest size I could find, and is a good bargain if you are looking for good quality spirulina and wish to take a lot of the product.

A great energy booster!

Posted by Reviewer3227735 on Sep 24, 2008

Very good value for the money. Hawaiian sourced, not from Asia.

Spirulina 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3225285 on Nov 14, 2007

A very good product. I was worried that tablet form would be chalky and hard to swallow. These are very easy to swallow. Thanks! Colleen.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jan 29, 2011

Don't feel any more energy, so hard to know!

Super for people with ADHD and ADD :D:D:D

Posted by Reviewer1129425 on Mar 27, 2011

I dont know where to start!`this product is so amazing and im never sick any more and im doing better in school :) I have ADHD/ADD and this have helpt me soooo much with every thing....

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 05, 2008

Great Hawaiian spirulina at a good price. Spirulina growers have recently had challenges because of some questionable new organic certification standards that require the use of organic fertilizer instead of the old organic standards of allowing natural mineral fertilizers. Now Foods has information on their website about this, and let go of their organic status because of the controvery surrounding potential bacterial contamination of spirulina ponds when using organic manure fertilizers. I commend the Hawaiian producers of this spirulina for standing their ground on growing their same top quality spirulina using time tested methods. Highly recommended.

"I love this product"

Posted by Reviewer1100000 on Mar 31, 2009

I find Spirilina balances my blood sugar and stops sugar cravings, also keeps my body alkaline. I am very pleased with this product and even more pleased with iHerbs wonderful service, great products, and prompt delivery to Australia. I prompt any Australians to give it a go!! Thanks iHerb.