spirulina

Posted by etiskhandel on Jul 01, 2012

Alger som Inneholder masse betakaroten, men som er tillatt og importere til Norge :)

Love Spirulina

Posted by carolinelaporte on Jun 29, 2012

I have never had so much energy since I started taking Spirulina along with Chlorella daily. I like this brand in particular, because it doesn't leave a funny after taste like some other brands do.

ordered for my father

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 28, 2012

This is the second bottle I have purchased. I'd read on someone's blog that he cured his fungus toe from spirulina. He didn't specipy the brand that he was taking but I trust NOW brand. Easy to swallow, good quality and price. I hope this helps and prevents my father's diabetes symptoms.

Natural Spirulina 500 mg

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 20, 2012

for the year taking every day. Just do not 6 tablets, and only 3. I like it.

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jun 16, 2012

The taste is different from Chlorella which I'm used to, a little big tablets, after some time I stopped eating it cos of the smell.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

HAIR REGROWTH

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

I have been taking this for low thyroid function that was causing me to shed hair constantly. I have felt more stabilized energy level, and hair loss stopped almost immediately since taking this. Now I have new hair growth showing at hairline!

Bra for imunforsvaret.

Posted by supermatmann on May 11, 2012

Har hatt god effekt av denne. Hjalp meg lettere ned i vekt, og gjør at jeg ikke blir så støl etter trening. Gir overskudd.

Very satisfied with the quality, impressive shipping!!

Posted by 4723496790487064710 on Apr 13, 2012

The first thing that impresses me is the shipping service. I live in Singapore and the Spirulina bottles are shipped from USA. It is almost half of the earth's circumference but it only takes 3 days to ship them to my address. The shipping service is amazing. The spirulina tablets are dark green in color, they look bigger than those I've seen from other manufacturers but the size and the color of the Spirulina tablets somehow give me the feeling of high quality products...haha..It's the best product ever, please try it.

I feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 12, 2012

Taking a few things now that I have discovered iHerb so cannot say exactly which product is helping. I am feeling pretty amazing and have a busy life and do lots of exercise and think my skin is looking better plus hormones far more balanced. Life is good.