Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

Detoxify

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Dec 22, 2011

This product is great for naturally detoxifying the body. It helps build the immune system and cleanse from the inside out. Great for skin, bowel and breast health.

HAIR REGROWTH

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

I have been taking this for low thyroid function that was causing me to shed hair constantly. I have felt more stabilized energy level, and hair loss stopped almost immediately since taking this. Now I have new hair growth showing at hairline!

Top superfood

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Jan 04, 2008

Easy to swallow, organic, ocean-chill dry instead of freeze dry, grown by Cyanotec in Hawaii; perfect food.

made me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008

I love NOW products and have several of them. This one made me feel sick, sluggish and dizzy. I think it may be a little too high in vitamin A for my body to handle. I stopped taking it and felt fine. This will not deter me from buying other NOW products.

Pretty Excellent

Posted by nmbenzo on Nov 18, 2011

Like most people living today, I find it difficult to get a fully balanced, whole-food, nutritionally dense meal, in my diet 3-6 times a day. This is where I feel spirulina (and chlorella) help me fill my nutrient gaps. I take about 6-8grams of spirulina a day, and 4grams of chlorella. I'm a 26 year old, 150lb male and at this dosage, I feel tremendous benefits! My hair and nails grow much faster, and I feel much more natural energy throughout the day. I've also added maca and r-alpha lipoic acid to my supplement intake, and my afternoon drowsiness is virtually gone. I've been taking both chlorella and spirulina at the aforementioned dosages for about three months, I feel more energized and healthy than I did during my late teen years. I also exercise regularly and I play in a soccer league on the weekends, and I feel I can attribute an increase in stamina to both chlorella and spirulina. There is a great article floating around the web available at chlorellafactor.com. Do your due diligence here and else where on the web and read about the benefits of supplementing with both chlorella and spirulina, and you may never want to stop taking these two supplements. NOW Foods is the only brand of both supplements I've tried, but I've read they manufacture their products well, and in a highly controlled fashion. For the price and quality, it's hard to beat. Happy hunting in your quest to maintain good health.