Top superfood

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Jan 04, 2008

Easy to swallow, organic, ocean-chill dry instead of freeze dry, grown by Cyanotec in Hawaii; perfect food.

HAIR REGROWTH

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

I have been taking this for low thyroid function that was causing me to shed hair constantly. I have felt more stabilized energy level, and hair loss stopped almost immediately since taking this. Now I have new hair growth showing at hairline!

This thing is for real.

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on May 01, 2009

I have a stressful life and I usually feed on processed food. My whole tired body was somewhat to blame on those processed food. Ever since, someone told me about Spirulina and thorough research on internet, I decided to take Spirulina and I ended up here at iHerb with fantastic price. I couldn't believe same product is overpriced somewhere else. Coming to the point, I've literally gained excellent immune system, all of my friends, co-workers are suffering this seasonal flu, I'm not. I've started to get compliments on my complexion and tactfulness. And, I believe I don't really remember digestive problems for a while. This thing is working on me. I guess, this never happened to me before I take this thing. I usually chew this inside my mouth, swish for a moment and swallow it with water. This is the most effective way to absorb all nutrients because the fastest absorption begins in your tongue pores than inside stomach. And, it always worked on me. I recommend this to anyone relying on daily processed food with no active nutrients and with hectic, stressful life.

made me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008

I love NOW products and have several of them. This one made me feel sick, sluggish and dizzy. I think it may be a little too high in vitamin A for my body to handle. I stopped taking it and felt fine. This will not deter me from buying other NOW products.

Disgusting: something is wrong here.

Posted by Reviewer3147676 on Aug 11, 2014

Try this: chew one of these tablets, then chew one from a brand like Earthrise. I have no idea what's in this, but the taste is scary - not just rotten but with something very bitter and unnatural tasting. Spriluna can be grown all sorts of ways, and even used to clean up toxic water. No idea how they make this, but it just shouldn't taste that different. Hearing that some people feel sick after taking this doesn't surprise me.