Recent bottle smells horrid

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Nov 17, 2012

Just received a bottle few weeks ago and the smell is horrid. Never had this problem before.

Pretty Excellent

Posted by nmbenzo on Nov 18, 2011

Like most people living today, I find it difficult to get a fully balanced, whole-food, nutritionally dense meal, in my diet 3-6 times a day. This is where I feel spirulina (and chlorella) help me fill my nutrient gaps. I take about 6-8grams of spirulina a day, and 4grams of chlorella. I'm a 26 year old, 150lb male and at this dosage, I feel tremendous benefits! My hair and nails grow much faster, and I feel much more natural energy throughout the day. I've also added maca and r-alpha lipoic acid to my supplement intake, and my afternoon drowsiness is virtually gone. I've been taking both chlorella and spirulina at the aforementioned dosages for about three months, I feel more energized and healthy than I did during my late teen years. I also exercise regularly and I play in a soccer league on the weekends, and I feel I can attribute an increase in stamina to both chlorella and spirulina. There is a great article floating around the web available at chlorellafactor.com. Do your due diligence here and else where on the web and read about the benefits of supplementing with both chlorella and spirulina, and you may never want to stop taking these two supplements. NOW Foods is the only brand of both supplements I've tried, but I've read they manufacture their products well, and in a highly controlled fashion. For the price and quality, it's hard to beat. Happy hunting in your quest to maintain good health.

1 of the top 10 supplements everyone should have!!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 26, 2011

First off, the bad: it has a terrible smell (since it's an algae it doesn't surprise though). When I first got it, I almost didn't use it cause the smell got to me. But I'm glad I did cause that is pretty much the one bad thing about it. And I don't even notice the smell anymore. It does an amazing job of keeping blood sugar levels even and keeping you full in between meals. So it works great for diabetes, fatigue, and weight loss/maintaining weight. Whenever I take it with a meal, I eat much less in the day cause I'm just not hungry in between meals. But it's great that it does it in a healthy way, by providing nutrients, not just suppressing appetite. I take 2 with each meal and with one tablet of Lecithin (which Spirulina should usually be taken with to help it's benefits). I stopped taking it for about 2 weeks when I had an allergic reaction to one of my supplements and just didn't start it up again when the allergic reaction subsided. That was a mistake. My body definitely needs the nutrients in this stuff. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and it's one of the supplements that makes my life easier.

Spirulina is the staff of life!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

If you take no other supplement, take this one. It is a most potent food source, with myriad benefits--it is a proven immune booster, it improves cognitive functioning, it increases energy, and gives me better hair and nails than when I was a girl (I'm 57).

You will feel better every day!

Posted by Reviewer3061544 on Aug 29, 2007

Spirulina is something that makes me feel "better". I was a skeptic but, after using Spirulina, I can't live without it. I feel the difference if I accidentally run out. I had high cholesterol, but when I was tested last time, it was MUCH better. This stuff is a miracle! Try it. You'll like it!

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2647235 on Feb 10, 2010

I believe in the goodness of spirulina. been taking for about 3 weeks. it gives me an energy boost. Good

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1005357 on Feb 12, 2011

I am always looking for a way to supplement my healthy green intake. This is a decent, affordable and grown in the USA Spirulina. I would have given five stars but I can't seem to locate how these are processed. I would like to think they are cold processed but I am not sure.

Satisfied daily

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

I have been taking spirulina for a while and these tablets from Now are great. The taste is not too strong and it is easily digestible. I like the fact that the bottle is so big, since you have to take a lot of tablets in a single day!

Very good for body maintenance!!

Posted by Reviewer2501419 on Jun 25, 2011

Spirulina is a sort of algae which helps blood circulation and gives a source of portein and fibre. For me, it help improving constipation and inner health problems such as bloating.

good

Posted by 5472709808979114655 on May 19, 2015

원산지가 명확히 표시되지 않아서 조금 찝찝하네요 the original home of this product is not told.