spirulina

Posted by etiskhandel on Jul 01, 2012

Alger som Inneholder masse betakaroten, men som er tillatt og importere til Norge :)

tired

Posted by madamVi on Jan 26, 2012

i feel more tired....

A DOSE OF HEALTH!

Posted by Reviewer3160241 on Jun 13, 2008

I don't eat right due to physical struggles and certainly don't get enough of the "greens." A friend recommended that I try spirulina, so I did. I'm amazed at the difference in so much of my body after taking this product the past several months (and I WON'T quit!)--my hair is longer than ever, my nails are unbelievable...(I used to get acrylic nails and now my own nails are so long and hard I can't believe that they are actually mine!) I feel better, less body odor on all fronts in all types of weather (that's a big bonus!). The intestinal flow seems to be working properly... ;-P I could go on and on about this great product. Thank you!

Now Foods Spirulina 500 mg, 500 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Aug 13, 2008

This is a great product, I take 15 grams per day. I was looking specifically for spirulina grown in Hawaii, which this is. The size of the bottle, 500 tablets is the largest size I could find, and is a good bargain if you are looking for good quality spirulina and wish to take a lot of the product.

Better than any vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2236216 on Aug 11, 2008

I'm officially hooked on spirulina. I have tried many vitamins and suppliments but none have been as effective or as simple to take. The small tablets are great compared to the monster pills often associated with vitamins.

Excellent quality spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Feb 21, 2012

I like the taste and color of the Now spirulina. I noticed that though it is grown in Hawaii, it has much less iron than the Nutrex brand, which I have been using for quite a while. I prefer the lower iron content, so I'll stick with the Now brand for great quality and price. Spirulina is an excellent whole food supplement, safe, digestible and easy on the system. I eat it frequently, and find it nourishes my entire body, especially great for my joints, inflammation, and good sleep, too.

No response

Posted by Reviewer2502817 on Mar 22, 2011

I haven't noticed any positive effect after using these pills for two weeks. Though I am more tired...

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2517771 on Jul 09, 2008

Spirulina is a great source of vitamins and minerals. Highly recommended!

Spirulina ist good for Amenia

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Dec 23, 2010

If you have Anemia and your HG is down.Take daily 5-7 pcs, then you will see the difference.

NOW this is very good stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer2478404 on Sep 28, 2009

NOW this is very good stuff and ++++ at a very good price indeed !! It’s put the spunk back into this old bag of meat and bones, gheee, this stuff gives me a load of energy I had not expected or hoped for. Long Live the sea veggies . . . thank you !!