Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2438495 on Mar 18, 2011

Very Good

spirulina benefits

Posted by Reviewer2458754 on May 16, 2011

I find taking spirulina tablets a very good way to get some extra chlorophyll into the diet and to improve oxygen supply, which could have an anti carcinogenic effect.

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2551062 on Jul 05, 2011

I love the price for these. They are small and easy to swallow. When I take 12-16/day I feel the difference. Because I take many other natural supplements, I'm not sure if my cellulite skin improvement is due to this spirulina or not... but I do suspect the spirulina b/c imediatly, just after a few days of big doses of 12-16 I saw quite a difference on my thigh area...but, I do take all kinds of supplements, so I'm not sure...

I just love spirulina!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Mar 09, 2008

Good for my adult acne, loads of energy, I need less hours of sleep on this amazing super food! About this brand, I like these tablets, easier to swallow. Great price!

Fantastic product!!

Posted by Reviewer2366044 on Jun 19, 2011

Just the right size for a fairly competitive price, quite affordable delivery fee. All in all, not the last time I order, that's for sure!!

Great spirulina

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010

Will order this again and again and again.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer2419652 on Mar 12, 2010

After two weeks of continuous use, I do find that this product makes me calmer. However, I am still observing its effect on me.

Execellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2239965 on Jan 15, 2008

Thanks for your speedy delivery of my order.

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015

So many benefits of Spirulina and i was surprised when my tongue color changed from very dark red to pinky color WOW that's great for a heavy smoker

Spirulina - 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2266909 on Mar 31, 2010

My husband and I started taking 3 tablets 3 times a day. After a month we are now taking the 3 tablets 2 times a day, which is the required amount. I have noticed less arthritis pain and we both sleep better. Our weight is kept under control as our appetite has dimenished some. We will stay on this and then have our cholesterol checked. We are taking Calcium w/Vit D, Vit. E, 5000-Maximum Vit D and the Spirulina. Thanks