1 of the top 10 supplements everyone should have!!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 26, 2011

First off, the bad: it has a terrible smell (since it's an algae it doesn't surprise though). When I first got it, I almost didn't use it cause the smell got to me. But I'm glad I did cause that is pretty much the one bad thing about it. And I don't even notice the smell anymore. It does an amazing job of keeping blood sugar levels even and keeping you full in between meals. So it works great for diabetes, fatigue, and weight loss/maintaining weight. Whenever I take it with a meal, I eat much less in the day cause I'm just not hungry in between meals. But it's great that it does it in a healthy way, by providing nutrients, not just suppressing appetite. I take 2 with each meal and with one tablet of Lecithin (which Spirulina should usually be taken with to help it's benefits). I stopped taking it for about 2 weeks when I had an allergic reaction to one of my supplements and just didn't start it up again when the allergic reaction subsided. That was a mistake. My body definitely needs the nutrients in this stuff. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and it's one of the supplements that makes my life easier.

Spirulina is the staff of life!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

If you take no other supplement, take this one. It is a most potent food source, with myriad benefits--it is a proven immune booster, it improves cognitive functioning, it increases energy, and gives me better hair and nails than when I was a girl (I'm 57).

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1005357 on Feb 12, 2011

I am always looking for a way to supplement my healthy green intake. This is a decent, affordable and grown in the USA Spirulina. I would have given five stars but I can't seem to locate how these are processed. I would like to think they are cold processed but I am not sure.

excellence rate

Posted by Reviewer2659707 on Mar 23, 2011

I have been using your product for more than a year since I first use Natural Spirulina 500. I am satisfied with its effect that until now I am using the product. I don't get hungry,too during the day since I take the supplement in the evening before I sleep. Thanks.

My dog loves it

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Jul 07, 2011

I have been giving spirulina to my dog for a few months now and she have never looked healthier. Her coat is growing incredibly fast which I guess is a good thing; it just costs me a fortune in grooming. I also give her lecithin, rice bran solubles, barley and chlorella (4 small ones, she is 10 kg). She loves it; I actually give her the spirulina and chlorella as treats. And it does wonders for me too!