Works

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Sep 13, 2011

More energy and no smelly feet. Amazing. I am also taking Thyroid energy at the same time with olive leaf extract.

fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

Spirulina gives me energy and feels like it is cleaning me out good. Take along with chlorella for a great health boost, also seems to make workouts easier gives you more stamina, no more fatigue.

Lower price than local store

Posted by Reviewer2314151 on Feb 08, 2011

We buy Spirulina from iherb because the price is lower than our local Whole Foods store.

best spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

value for money, esp its form hawaii

Spirulina ist good for Amenia

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Dec 23, 2010

If you have Anemia and your HG is down.Take daily 5-7 pcs, then you will see the difference.

Excellent

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 11, 2011

I am very happy with this product. It takes more than usual to worsen my ME/CFS symptoms after I started using Spirulina. Also I no longer get headaches etc. because I eat too little, as my body has all the nutrients it needs. I don't have any other Spirulina products to compare with.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2438495 on Mar 18, 2011

Very Good

Very effective product

Posted by Reviewer1172223 on Apr 08, 2011

Used it for eight months, and the change has been good mentally and physical.

Quality Product, Quick Delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2906893 on Jul 04, 2011

Really happy with the purchase. Good quality spirulina, easy to swallow in tablet forms. Very affordable too. iHerb service is also brilliant, a totally trouble-free online shopping experience, big thumbs up!

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2551062 on Jul 05, 2011

I love the price for these. They are small and easy to swallow. When I take 12-16/day I feel the difference. Because I take many other natural supplements, I'm not sure if my cellulite skin improvement is due to this spirulina or not... but I do suspect the spirulina b/c imediatly, just after a few days of big doses of 12-16 I saw quite a difference on my thigh area...but, I do take all kinds of supplements, so I'm not sure...