GOOD PRICE

Posted by Reviewer2940577 on Nov 14, 2007

WONSDERFUL TO INCLUDE WITH MEALS COLON HEALTH

Spirulina - 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2266909 on Mar 31, 2010

My husband and I started taking 3 tablets 3 times a day. After a month we are now taking the 3 tablets 2 times a day, which is the required amount. I have noticed less arthritis pain and we both sleep better. Our weight is kept under control as our appetite has dimenished some. We will stay on this and then have our cholesterol checked. We are taking Calcium w/Vit D, Vit. E, 5000-Maximum Vit D and the Spirulina. Thanks

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 03, 2010

Now Foods Spirulina gives mental and physical energy and makes it is easier to loose weight. Recommended.

Great Quality and it Works

Posted by Reviewer3191045 on Jan 12, 2010

Love this item, Spirulina is so very good for you. If your not eating green vegies then add Spirulina to your diet. A+

A great supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Jan 26, 2009

Spirulina in the 500 mg tablets is the way to go for me. Personally, I don't like the powder, because I don't like the taste, and it doesn't dissolve easily in water. The gel caps are too expensive, so the tablets are a nice compromise. Spriulina is probably the best all-around health food supplement, and you simply can't beat the convenience factor!

NOW this is very good stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer2478404 on Sep 28, 2009

NOW this is very good stuff and ++++ at a very good price indeed !! It’s put the spunk back into this old bag of meat and bones, gheee, this stuff gives me a load of energy I had not expected or hoped for. Long Live the sea veggies . . . thank you !!

Great Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer1078910 on Oct 08, 2009

This has helped lower my cholesterol and a friend I recommended it to has much more energy since she started taking it

Perfect to reduce sugar-cravings

Posted by Reviewer3242054 on Nov 03, 2009

Perfect to reduce sugar-cravings

NOW Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1612577 on Dec 09, 2009

My husband and I have been using Spirulina by NOW for several years and would not think of buying another brand.

Outstanding Green Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Oct 14, 2010

This is the best green supplement I have ever taken. I have tried wheat grass and many others, but Now Foods has a home run with these easy to take tablets. I take 6 of these twice a day, and believe me you won't have to worry about getting enough green veggies. Also they are very easy to take, and I have had no unwanted side effects.