Wendy B.

Posted by Reviewer1281946 on Mar 15, 2008

Perfect for pilling kitties.

Not just for people

Posted by Reviewer1964852 on Apr 26, 2008

My cat must take pills dailey but they have to be cut in half making them nasty tasting and difficult to swallow, the same size empty capsules the vet had were hard to open and $35 per 100 and these seem to melt faster once inside him. This all makes giving the cat his pill a breeze. Thank you

Empty Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2090882 on May 03, 2008

Excellent product! We use for medicating cats!

Now Foods Gel Caps

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Have plenty of gel caps on hand for filling yourself. Check out our daily and weekly specials. Don't forget to look st the freebies too. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

Creating pills for a cat

Posted by Reviewer2146305 on Jul 20, 2008

working great. using it to provide medicine for my cat.

Perfect for medicating my cat

Posted by Reviewer2483762 on Oct 16, 2010

iHerb had the best price for #3 gelcaps. These work very well for medicating my sick cat. I can place small pills (cut up if necessary) in a gelcap so the cat doesn't get the bitter medicine taste. If there is room (which there often is), I can even combine a couple of medicines in one gelcap so the cat only needs to be "pilled" once per day. The gelcaps are also easier to swallow than most pills, especially if they are moistened a bit to make them slick.

Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1169911 on Nov 27, 2012

Excellent quality - I had not realized that iHerb sold empty capsules - now just wish they would carry the next size larger.

"3" Gelatin Caps, Extra Small

Posted by 5138132759270295985 on Dec 09, 2013

I have been using these for the last two months and they are the perfect size for my three dogs. I have a a 15 pound poodle, a 13 pound weenie/poo and a 9 pound papillon. They are very easy to fill and close securely so the contents do not fall out. I highly recommend them. They are not to be filled with liquid because they will dissolve because the are a gelatin cap.

Great for cat medicine

Posted by Reviewer2248632 on Nov 21, 2011

These are great for giving medication to cats. Paid a lot more at my vets office. These are identical in size. I am glad I found them here.

Great size!

Posted by Reviewer2486090 on Dec 21, 2011

These are perfect for my oregano oil drops!