thumns up

Posted by 4783727720272952903 on Sep 10, 2015

service...packaging....delivery... condition.... everything is good.

Great Cost good quality

Posted by newday on Jun 15, 2015

I can't swallow pills due to medical negligence damaging my throat years ago - so when I have large pills or lose turmeric etc, I hand make gel caps. The smaller sizes are hard to find and the prices are often higher than needed so Now Foods has one of the best alternatives and I buy these a lot

Gelatin Caps

Posted by 5609934396526185490 on May 11, 2015

Just what I needed to give my cat his heart medicine which was very tiny pieces of pill that he would spit out. The gel caps are ideal - I put a smear of olive oil on them and they go down easily. Keep them in a tight bag in fridge as gelatin can melt in hot weather.

Perfect for pilling kitties

Posted by 4683149547272654877 on Mar 03, 2015

My cat needs to be pilled daily and the meds are bitter, causing her to foam and drool. The no#3s are great for giving a few different meds in 1 shot! Gel caps are good quality, you can cut them down if needed to make it smaller.

Nice.

Posted by 5322678494706831594 on May 22, 2014

Good size for cats.

Perfect!

Posted by 5335178836294203152 on Apr 04, 2014

This is what I was looking for. Smallest size and NOT a Vcap! Thanks for excellent service and price.

Posted by 5549385004989888545 on Mar 12, 2014

it's perfect for what i'm looking for. Giving a plus for the delivery time. IT's came ealier than i expected.

"3" Gelatin Caps, Extra Small

Posted by 5138132759270295985 on Dec 09, 2013

I have been using these for the last two months and they are the perfect size for my three dogs. I have a a 15 pound poodle, a 13 pound weenie/poo and a 9 pound papillon. They are very easy to fill and close securely so the contents do not fall out. I highly recommend them. They are not to be filled with liquid because they will dissolve because the are a gelatin cap.

Perfect for children

Posted by Reviewer2702049 on Jun 26, 2013

These capsules are great. They are of good quality and arrived quickly. I use them to split bulky minerals like calcium and magnesium so the kids can swallow them easily. I only wish they carried a size 2, I would buy even more!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on May 31, 2013

My 5 year old has to take a supplement and they were just too big to swallow. I ordered these and emptied the contents of the larger one to fill up these little ones and they are perfect! He swallows them no problem.