couldn't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I use this each afternoon to mix my greens drink. It does a fabulous job. Without it, a blender would be required. Simply fill with water, add your ingrediants, shake it up, and, voilà, a perfectly blended drink is yours. Dishwasher-safe also. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Amazing product in my opinion

Posted by 5282845424629628337 on Aug 01, 2014

It's cheap as fu*k and top quality product. You should definitely buy it. Greetings from Israel. Fuc* HAMAS

Terrible, terrible, terrible

Posted by 5404133596940222250 on Mar 02, 2016

It came alright, but the mechanism itself is totally flawed. It leaks. I don't understand how these people wrote that it doesnt leak, maybe they didn't shake harder. It leaks from the two smaller compartments in the cap for pills. Totally useless except if you want to use it as a giant cup for drinking water or to make holes on the bottom and to use it as flowerpot, or just to store air inside. Couldn't expect this king of flawed mechanism from NOW, in this modern era. To be unable to make cup with a screw lid that won't leak. Totally dissapointed. Even it is free or they pay you to take it, it is not worth it.

I don't recommend it

Posted by 5544827652892915200 on Mar 15, 2016

be carefull ppl, it will leak from the pills area, that's a big disappointment.

DHL courier sooooooo bad

Posted by 4678021573373043557 on Apr 02, 2014

DHL courier in EGYPT are sooo bad, but the product is ok the DHL employee did not accept the invoice and estimate its value randomly so i paid a lot customs and categorize your product as a heat saver Thanks

Super price + quality !!!

Posted by DimonOne on Dec 27, 2013

This shaker is SUPER, it doesn't leak and it has smart containers where you can ration out powder and pills you use during the day. Mixing the powder works very well and washes easily after, all in all a quality product. THANKS! ! !

Huge

Posted by 5033989414354402960 on Apr 27, 2015

I really wanted to love this cup, since the price is right and it has so many interesting features, but fortunately I could not. The first issue I had with the cup was the size. I usually carry my shaker bottle in the cup holder pocket of my Jansport backpack, but this cup barely fit. It was always a struggle to get in and out. The second major issue I had was with the quality. While I am glad the cup does not leak, my cup broke after falling out of my gym locker which is about a foot from the ground.

Don't buy it.

Posted by 5671136088729171585 on Apr 13, 2016

It LEAKS!!!!

not good

Posted by 5574793252029241202 on Apr 15, 2016

Very bad

dont waste ur money on that

Posted by 4921383965922742698 on May 01, 2016