Terrible, terrible, terrible

Posted by 5404133596940222250 on Mar 02, 2016

It came alright, but the mechanism itself is totally flawed. It leaks. I don't understand how these people wrote that it doesnt leak, maybe they didn't shake harder. It leaks from the two smaller compartments in the cap for pills. Totally useless except if you want to use it as a giant cup for drinking water or to make holes on the bottom and to use it as flowerpot, or just to store air inside. Couldn't expect this king of flawed mechanism from NOW, in this modern era. To be unable to make cup with a screw lid that won't leak. Totally dissapointed. Even it is free or they pay you to take it, it is not worth it.

I don't recommend it

Posted by 5544827652892915200 on Mar 15, 2016

be carefull ppl, it will leak from the pills area, that's a big disappointment.

couldn't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I use this each afternoon to mix my greens drink. It does a fabulous job. Without it, a blender would be required. Simply fill with water, add your ingrediants, shake it up, and, voilà, a perfectly blended drink is yours. Dishwasher-safe also. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Amazing product in my opinion

Posted by 5282845424629628337 on Aug 01, 2014

It's cheap as fu*k and top quality product. You should definitely buy it. Greetings from Israel. Fuc* HAMAS

DHL courier sooooooo bad

Posted by 4678021573373043557 on Apr 02, 2014

DHL courier in EGYPT are sooo bad, but the product is ok the DHL employee did not accept the invoice and estimate its value randomly so i paid a lot customs and categorize your product as a heat saver Thanks

Don't buy it.

Posted by 5671136088729171585 on Apr 13, 2016

It LEAKS!!!!

dont waste ur money on that

Posted by 4921383965922742698 on May 01, 2016

not good

Posted by 5574793252029241202 on Apr 15, 2016

Very bad

Not Good

Posted by 4852666996812737799 on Oct 01, 2016

I just through the blunder

Perfect for mix whey protein for work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Big size perfect for my husband to mix whey protein after work-out after work. real bargin. easy to clean Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.