お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, 3 in 1 Fitness Shaker Cup, 25 oz

couldn't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I use this each afternoon to mix my greens drink. It does a fabulous job. Without it, a blender would be required. Simply fill with water, add your ingrediants, shake it up, and, voilà, a perfectly blended drink is yours. Dishwasher-safe also. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Super price + quality !!!

Posted by DimonOne on Dec 27, 2013

This shaker is SUPER, it doesn't leak and it has smart containers where you can ration out powder and pills you use during the day. Mixing the powder works very well and washes easily after, all in all a quality product. THANKS! ! !

Perfect for mix whey protein for work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Big size perfect for my husband to mix whey protein after work-out after work. real bargin. easy to clean Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Huge

Posted by 5033989414354402960 on Apr 27, 2015

I really wanted to love this cup, since the price is right and it has so many interesting features, but fortunately I could not. The first issue I had with the cup was the size. I usually carry my shaker bottle in the cup holder pocket of my Jansport backpack, but this cup barely fit. It was always a struggle to get in and out. The second major issue I had was with the quality. While I am glad the cup does not leak, my cup broke after falling out of my gym locker which is about a foot from the ground.

Best of best!

Posted by 5604245370043941723 on Mar 15, 2014

Very good shaker, it doesn't leak, easy to drink. This is the best shaker i ever had. And Price/quality is perfect. I will buy more of these! 10+