The perfect nudge!

Posted by 4992875789464754217 on Apr 14, 2014

I have been suffering from minor mood swings and signs of depression for years. These things would just come out of nowhere at random and last from anywhere from a few days to a week or two. I found this product while browsing one day, read me up a bit about seratonin, and decided to give it a try. It's a winner! While it has not given me MAJOR improvements, i find it giving me just the extra nudge to keep me above the line of bad and general depressive mood. It's much easier to stay positive and keep my spirits up after beginning with this. Results started to show after about a week. I take one capsule before breakfast and one before bed time.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2501982 on Dec 10, 2009

This item has really worked for me.

more than a good day

Posted by Reviewer2506398 on Oct 17, 2010

I hadn't read anything about 5-htp improving ability to concentrate nor much information about alleviating morning stiffness, but it has done both. Those 2 points make it a great product. In addition, I am getting a better night's sleep. I use it 5 days consecutively and then skip a few days. It is helping me to double my workload capacity. The side effects are odd for me, a little intermittent nausea and vascular pressure changes.

My Moods

Posted by Reviewer3148357 on Nov 21, 2008

I have been on 5-HTP for about 6 months and I feel it makes a bif difference in my moods. Thanks

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on May 14, 2008

I think this works OK. I have not used it a lot.

Sleep at last

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Jul 08, 2010

I love this stuff in combination with melatonin. I switched to a higher potency of the usual melatonin. I am 75, and I fall asleep usually within 15-20 minutes. It seems to work better the longer I take it.

5-HTP instead of drugs for good mental health

Posted by Reviewer3121517 on Jan 16, 2009

I started taking 5-HTP several years ago for depression because I did not like the side effects of the drugs I was on. It works very well, and no side effects.

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer3110975 on Nov 03, 2007

Love this product! How refreshing to try something that actually works. Dealing with depression and withdrawl is tough on your own. I'm relieve to have found some help, and the nice dreams and sound sleep are an added bonus.

5HTP

Posted by Reviewer2966473 on Jan 19, 2010

I take 5HTP for my fibromyalgia. I know this is a product that works for me. Recommended years ago by a naturopath.

From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

This works good! After a weekend partying i take this with c-1000 and melatonine and i dont have that after E dip