5-HTP instead of drugs for good mental health

Posted by Reviewer3121517 on Jan 16, 2009

I started taking 5-HTP several years ago for depression because I did not like the side effects of the drugs I was on. It works very well, and no side effects.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1492291 on Jan 18, 2009

There is a general rule in advertising that if a product cannot be differentiated from its competitors, then it can be called the 'best'. This was originally defined because of a toothpaste advert, but it applies here. Just look around at advertising, its kind of amusing. Now Foods 5-HTP works as well as the other 5-HTP's that I have used. The tablets are a little bigger than some, but probably smaller than others. But who cares, IT WORKS! For anyone not sure about 5-HTP I can only say that for me it is a wonder product, more like a vitamin than a drug. My body was clearly missing something for the last 50 years and my wife loves me taking by 300mg daily, so much so that she now takes 100mg per day too.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1636158 on Feb 20, 2009

NOW has become a preferred brand for me.

5-HTP - best sleep aide on the market

Posted by Reviewer2560771 on Jan 27, 2009

My 19 year old daughter has been having a hard time in the dorm getting to sleep and my sister recommended this product. Happy to say my daughter now sleeps like a baby - better since she didn't sleep much as a baby.

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2426925 on Mar 15, 2009

We've been loving this 5-HTP for several years. We had to use another brand for a month and we could definitely tell a difference! This is the best!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2998654 on Mar 17, 2009

After years of being on antidepressants then no longer being able to tolerate them, I've found a much better alternative. 5-HTP is much healthier and, for me, has no side effects. It's an excellent product!

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer3110975 on Nov 03, 2007

Love this product! How refreshing to try something that actually works. Dealing with depression and withdrawl is tough on your own. I'm relieve to have found some help, and the nice dreams and sound sleep are an added bonus.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2611721 on Oct 28, 2007

I use this every night to help with sleep. Good value and quality product.

Will continue to buy this product

Posted by Reviewer1739709 on Jan 14, 2008

Best value for a high quality supplement.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2484936 on Dec 28, 2007

I may not be able to pronounce the full name but I can sing praises to the relief it gives at a fair price.