Dee

Posted by Reviewer1547002 on Oct 05, 2008

This product is restricted in Australia - because of a bad batch of Tryptophan many years ago (from Japan I believe) you need to get a script from a doctor. I went to fill the script and was shocked at the price. $65AUD for about 50 capsules! Your product is superior and much much cheaper. I take it to help me sleep.

Worth trying

Posted by girlgonevegan on Jun 16, 2011

I'm a very skeptical person and I tend to think it doesn't help anything, BUT I'm so much happier, lost 4 pounds and I'm sleeping better. Maybe it's just placebo/coincidence, maybe 5-HTP works for real. The bad thing is that I don't want to stop taking it!

Helps me to sleep like a baby

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

I'm perimenopausal and for the past year was having sleep problems. Although having no difficulty getting to sleep, I'd not fall into a deep enough sleep and so be waking up several times during the night. Oftentimes I wouldn't get back to sleep at all and would lie awake until morning - very annoying and very tiring! I didn't want to take medication and upon doing some research found that 5-HTP can help with sleep problems. I was sceptical, but to my delight found that 5-HTP worked almost straight away. One of these taken before bedtime works a treat, so that now I wake up in the night usually only once (for a bathroom visit) and after can go straight back to sleep again. Occasionally I've slept through the night without taking at all - result! I'm now on my 2nd bottle and will continue taking it. I can't recommend it highly enough to anyone who's suffering from sleep problems similar to what I used to experience.

Sleep much better!!!

Posted by Reviewer2615656 on Apr 13, 2010

The 5-HTP has made a significant difference in the quality of my sleep. I used to wake up COUNTLESS times throughout the night, and now I only wake up a few times.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Aug 26, 2010

I use this with melatonin every night and find it is the best sleeping aid. I was on sleeping tablets for many years, due to incessant tinnitus and found myself feeling the residual drugged feeling, in the morning but with 5 HTP and melatonin, I go into the best sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.