Great for energy/mood

Posted by cristal on Dec 18, 2010

My husband was suffering from low energy in the afternoons (adrenal fatigue). He began taking this (at night) and NOW 7-Keto DHEA (a.m. and p.m.) and noticed a quick, remarkable difference.

Gold Class Supplement

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 25, 2012

5 HTP is great help if you are feeling a bit down. I have recommended to people and had them come back the same DAY and say they felt better. If you read up about 5HTP you will see a lot of the clinical studies were done with quite high doses - typically 300mg a day. That's why I like this product - it's cheap enough to let you use higher doses if you need. However, do not take 5HTP if you are on prescription anti-depressants as they are a dangerous combination.

Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1759473 on Mar 05, 2012

It realy works. I took 1 caps as is shown at bedtime and I feel good.

Positive mood

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

I have depression and i have tryed all kind of SSRI-pills without good success. When i'm taking one of these i'm much positive and happier person. It almost pushes me to tink positive way. Works

Great to improve sleep quality

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I am able to get a great sound sleep with this one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this with feverfew and acetaminophen to stop a migraine in the works. At the first sign of a migraine, I take one 5-HTP, two cpas of feverfew and the Tylenol. This is the first time ever that I have beeen able to beat a migraine without resorting to Ibuprophen or even heavier drugs. Highly recommended.

zzzzz

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Dec 01, 2012

Really helps for sleeping and mood.

Great mood enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2855699 on Jan 31, 2013

5-HTP has really helped me maintain a more constant positive mood. They definately help control the modd swings. Easy to swallow capsule.

The perfect nudge!

Posted by 4992875789464754217 on Apr 14, 2014

I have been suffering from minor mood swings and signs of depression for years. These things would just come out of nowhere at random and last from anywhere from a few days to a week or two. I found this product while browsing one day, read me up a bit about seratonin, and decided to give it a try. It's a winner! While it has not given me MAJOR improvements, i find it giving me just the extra nudge to keep me above the line of bad and general depressive mood. It's much easier to stay positive and keep my spirits up after beginning with this. Results started to show after about a week. I take one capsule before breakfast and one before bed time.

Great for donkeys

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 15, 2014

My pet donkey loves this stuff. Now he sleep all night.