5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1700916 on Aug 27, 2008

Have been using this product for some time, but this was the first time we ordered from iherb. The cost was less for a larger bottle than going to the local health food store. Will definitely order here again.

IT WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer1703786 on Apr 07, 2013

I brought this product for my spouse who is active duty army. He love this product he stays in a great mood.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 18, 2008

This is one of my favourite supplements. Very good, affordable 5-HTP from NOW Foods. I'm just starting to discover this brand, they have very good supplements.

Great for donkeys

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 15, 2014

My pet donkey loves this stuff. Now he sleep all night.

Will continue to buy this product

Posted by Reviewer1739709 on Jan 14, 2008

Best value for a high quality supplement.

Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1759473 on Mar 05, 2012

It realy works. I took 1 caps as is shown at bedtime and I feel good.

jen

Posted by Reviewer1763722 on Jul 17, 2008

fast easy affordable shipping along with fantastic price! can't wait to place another order.

This product is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2305178 on Jan 23, 2010

I have been using this product off and on for 10 years. I previously had to be on an anti-depressant for mild to moderate depression but I couldn't stand the side effects any longer so I quit taking the prescription. Whenever I feel that depression coming on again, I start taking 5-HTP and my symptoms disappear within days. It makes me level, makes me feel normal, and has no side-effects. My husband, daughter, and son have taken it at various times to combat depression. We are never without a bottle of 5-HTP in our house.

Better than Pharmaceuticals!

Posted by patehosplace on Mar 25, 2010

I have used this product for years on and off. I have been purchasing it for my son more often recently, as he has ADD as well as suffers from depression now and again. Rather than go on damaging drugs, he takes the 5-htp and it has give him a balance frame of mind and told me that he doesn't feel dizzy like he did on the drugs that were prescribed. The NOW brand is great because it's one tablet a day or as needed, so it's easy for him to remember!

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2426925 on Mar 15, 2009

We've been loving this 5-HTP for several years. We had to use another brand for a month and we could definitely tell a difference! This is the best!