From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

This works good! After a weekend partying i take this with c-1000 and melatonine and i dont have that after E dip

more than a good day

Posted by Reviewer2506398 on Oct 17, 2010

I hadn't read anything about 5-htp improving ability to concentrate nor much information about alleviating morning stiffness, but it has done both. Those 2 points make it a great product. In addition, I am getting a better night's sleep. I use it 5 days consecutively and then skip a few days. It is helping me to double my workload capacity. The side effects are odd for me, a little intermittent nausea and vascular pressure changes.

The cure for clinical depression

Posted by Reviewer2859583 on Oct 08, 2010

This works like you wouldn't believe. Was told by a physician that a pharmaceutical SSRI was the only way for me to feel better. This product offers neurotransmitter support. I use it with happy camper and I actually am feeling better than I did after 6 months on the SSRI.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2992996 on Nov 19, 2010

In Finland we have now the dark time "kaamos" and the mood is often very low when You can't see the sun enough. 5-htp is giving a good relief and gets my mood up in a good way. The only side-effect is that I'm getting somewhat sleepy so I have to take my pill in the evening before I go to sleep.

Great for energy/mood

Posted by cristal on Dec 18, 2010

My husband was suffering from low energy in the afternoons (adrenal fatigue). He began taking this (at night) and NOW 7-Keto DHEA (a.m. and p.m.) and noticed a quick, remarkable difference.

Gold Class Supplement

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 25, 2012

5 HTP is great help if you are feeling a bit down. I have recommended to people and had them come back the same DAY and say they felt better. If you read up about 5HTP you will see a lot of the clinical studies were done with quite high doses - typically 300mg a day. That's why I like this product - it's cheap enough to let you use higher doses if you need. However, do not take 5HTP if you are on prescription anti-depressants as they are a dangerous combination.

Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1759473 on Mar 05, 2012

It realy works. I took 1 caps as is shown at bedtime and I feel good.

Positive mood

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

I have depression and i have tryed all kind of SSRI-pills without good success. When i'm taking one of these i'm much positive and happier person. It almost pushes me to tink positive way. Works

Great to improve sleep quality

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I am able to get a great sound sleep with this one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this with feverfew and acetaminophen to stop a migraine in the works. At the first sign of a migraine, I take one 5-HTP, two cpas of feverfew and the Tylenol. This is the first time ever that I have beeen able to beat a migraine without resorting to Ibuprophen or even heavier drugs. Highly recommended.