The cure for clinical depression

Posted by Reviewer2859583 on Oct 08, 2010

This works like you wouldn't believe. Was told by a physician that a pharmaceutical SSRI was the only way for me to feel better. This product offers neurotransmitter support. I use it with happy camper and I actually am feeling better than I did after 6 months on the SSRI.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2992996 on Nov 19, 2010

In Finland we have now the dark time "kaamos" and the mood is often very low when You can't see the sun enough. 5-htp is giving a good relief and gets my mood up in a good way. The only side-effect is that I'm getting somewhat sleepy so I have to take my pill in the evening before I go to sleep.

Great for energy/mood

Posted by cristal on Dec 18, 2010

My husband was suffering from low energy in the afternoons (adrenal fatigue). He began taking this (at night) and NOW 7-Keto DHEA (a.m. and p.m.) and noticed a quick, remarkable difference.

Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1759473 on Mar 05, 2012

It realy works. I took 1 caps as is shown at bedtime and I feel good.

Positive mood

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

I have depression and i have tryed all kind of SSRI-pills without good success. When i'm taking one of these i'm much positive and happier person. It almost pushes me to tink positive way. Works

Great to improve sleep quality

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I am able to get a great sound sleep with this one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this with feverfew and acetaminophen to stop a migraine in the works. At the first sign of a migraine, I take one 5-HTP, two cpas of feverfew and the Tylenol. This is the first time ever that I have beeen able to beat a migraine without resorting to Ibuprophen or even heavier drugs. Highly recommended.

zzzzz

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Dec 01, 2012

Really helps for sleeping and mood.

Great mood enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2855699 on Jan 31, 2013

5-HTP has really helped me maintain a more constant positive mood. They definately help control the modd swings. Easy to swallow capsule.

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1011936 on May 24, 2013

My husband and I have been taking this for about 4 months. It really helps us to fall asleep faster and to sleep sounder. We wake up refreshed with no after effects. Great product!