5-HTP vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2177450 on Dec 13, 2011

Timely delivery and decent product. Helps somewhat with insomnia.

Excellent 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2714032 on Dec 13, 2011

I take this along with my melatonin and it works great, excellent product!

great improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Dec 13, 2011

I bought this product for my 15 year old daughter. She was feeling very depressed and low about 6 months ago. I put her on 5HTP (2 in the morning and one at night) as well as a couple of different kinds of Omega 3's and vit D3, B, and E. 6 months later she is doing very much better and life is almost back to normal. I contribute the 5-HTP at least to be part of that success. I think it was a combination of these supplements as well as the addition of melatonin for her sleep problems.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Dec 12, 2011

This has stopped my IBS & improved digestion. My stomach also now rumbles & makes noises when I am hungry or digesting a meal. It has not done that for as long as I can remember. Has also greatly improved my quality of sleep.

5-htp

Posted by Reviewer2162454 on Dec 08, 2011

depression seems lessstill irritable in stressful situations (driving car)probably need to take st johns wort as well regards

Tried and looked it

Posted by Reviewer1708396 on Dec 08, 2011

I tried this for help with looking and feeling tired even though I did sleep the same amount of time as I usually did I didn't feel rested and didn't look rested. I looked in the mirror and scared myself because I not only had bags under my eyes but my bags had layers of X's etched deep into them. Since trying this product I feel better and the X's are gone and I rarely see bags under my eys.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3017108 on Dec 07, 2011

Seems to work very well as it does make you calm and sleep well.

5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1763589 on Dec 06, 2011

I use this for sleep and it seems to help sleep onset.

5 HTP From Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 06, 2011

I have tried many brands of 5-HTP. This one is the best so far. My depression has lessened and I feel much stronger.

Some side effects and so far no mood change, but still trying

Posted by Reviewer1213911 on Dec 05, 2011

I believe it makes me a little nauseous as well as makes my arthritis in my right first knuckle hurt worse, but other than that still trying for mood enhancement.