Great for donkeys

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 15, 2014

My pet donkey loves this stuff. Now he sleep all night.

The perfect nudge!

Posted by 4992875789464754217 on Apr 14, 2014

I have been suffering from minor mood swings and signs of depression for years. These things would just come out of nowhere at random and last from anywhere from a few days to a week or two. I found this product while browsing one day, read me up a bit about seratonin, and decided to give it a try. It's a winner! While it has not given me MAJOR improvements, i find it giving me just the extra nudge to keep me above the line of bad and general depressive mood. It's much easier to stay positive and keep my spirits up after beginning with this. Results started to show after about a week. I take one capsule before breakfast and one before bed time.

5-HTP

Posted by 5239242782710646188 on Feb 22, 2014

This produkt didnt work for me I got ringing in my ears and nightmares

5-HTP for 5 days of Calm/Happy mood! Because I drink and party on weekends again so it helps me to get back to normal on Monday :)

Posted by 5589689388195612870 on Feb 17, 2014

Well it does what it says, it makes you calm, my ability to switch on and off who or what I want to listen to is reinforced ke ke. It helps me to sleep better and the best part is iherb made it affordable for me! Thanks!

Not Tried

Posted by 4723963747016940594 on Jan 18, 2014

Not Tried

nothing

Posted by Reviewer1044992 on Dec 29, 2013

did not work for me

decided not for me….

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 30, 2013

Whilst it helps me sleep….I have experimented with 5 htp a number of times to conclude that it makes me feeling drowsy and quite down.

Awesome 5 Htp

Posted by 5687273251622274811 on Nov 11, 2013

Have only used with GABA / works really well to take the edge off Menopause- I would be a loose cannon without it ! Try it - it really works well.

Super pil

Posted by 4689269949826605819 on Nov 06, 2013

De eerste keer dat ik een 5 htp had besteld heb ik deze van een duurder merk besteld ik had meerdere suplementen van Now-Foods die veel goedkoper waren maar wel een goede kwaliteit Hadden ook deze pil doet niet onder aan de duurdere merken Je voelt je veel prettiger en je slaapt zalig. Als je iets aan deze review heb zeg dan yes.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 24, 2013

Прикупила для повышения пофигизма на период долгоиграющего стресса. Вроде помогает. Тут ведь все субъективно)))