Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 From Texas on Nov 13, 2007

I have used this product for more than 5 years, it took away all my depression, and craving for carbs. I am happy and my weight is 40 lbs less. There are no side effects, I take 500 mg daily.

Helps with sleep and dreaming!

Posted by Reviewer2253579 From Minnesota on Mar 07, 2008

This helps with deep sleep (I don't seem to thrash at all now), dreaming, and it also seems to help elevate mood.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps (

Posted by Reviewer2158908 From California on Oct 11, 2008

I use it only in combination with Jarrow Theanine 100mg. It works magic. I retain a good sleep and awake in the morning refreshed :) Santa Barbara

I feel MORE depressed taking this!

Posted by Reviewer1623543 From Ohio on May 14, 2008

I started taking the full capsule when I received my shipment. I took it at bedtime and it kept me up all night with rapid heartbeat! I tried to open the capsule and take just a little bit each night and sometimes during the day for about a week. I noticed i felt REALLY depressed and irritable. I do not recommend this product.

Herbs Are The Greatest

Posted by Reviewer3315506 From Texas on Feb 18, 2007

Works very well. I Use Gaba with this product as well. Alternative Doctor Suggested To me & it Does wonders..Is much better than sleeping pills & drugs that leave you with drug hangovers..With both of these it takes away lots of depression.Hope it works as well for you as me .. Thanks Donnie