EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

iHerb Customer Reviews

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

$22.94
$35.99
Savings of: $13.05 (36% off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 526 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 26-30 of 475 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Serotonin Dreams

18 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3094803 on Feb 05, 2007

Great product. What they don't tell you about is that with 5HTP, especially when you first start using it, you remember your dreams when you wake up. Amazing stuff. And if you want to increase the effectiveness of 5HTP add about 50mg of Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Elizabeth

19 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used this product for more than 5 years, it took away all my depression, and craving for carbs. I am happy and my weight is 40 lbs less. There are no side effects, I take 500 mg daily.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

5-HTP IS A LIFE SAVER!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1448228 on Nov 21, 2010

I truly feel like this product has changed my life. I suffer from six subtypes of ADHD and this product has helped me beyond belief. As part of my symptoms, typically I can get locked into negative thought paterns, obsessive thinking and various other mental stresses but thanks to 5HTP I can safely say, my thinking has become more positive and feel like i can process my thoughts more easily. My obsessiveness has gone from a 10 to a 4. Thanks IHERB!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Super pil

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4689269949826605819 on Nov 06, 2013

De eerste keer dat ik een 5 htp had besteld heb ik deze van een duurder merk besteld ik had meerdere suplementen van Now-Foods die veel goedkoper waren maar wel een goede kwaliteit Hadden ook deze pil doet niet onder aan de duurdere merken Je voelt je veel prettiger en je slaapt zalig. Als je iets aan deze review heb zeg dan yes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

مفيد لتحسين الحالة المزاجية

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 23, 2014

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام هذا المنتج لتحسين الحالة المزاجية لانه مصدر طبيعى للسيروتونين و هو الهرمون المسئول عن تحسين الحالة المزاجية و يطلق عليه هرمون السعادة .. و يصلح كبديل للادوية المضادة للاكتئاب و التى لها اعرض جانبية كثيرة خاصة عندما يتوقف المريض عن استعمالها .. لا ينصح باستعمال هذا المنتج مع اى ادوية مضادة للاكتئاب و يجب استشارة الطبيب أولا .. المنتج قد يسبب نعاسا لذلك يجب تناوله مساء قبل النوم ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 26-30 of 475 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »