NOW

Posted by Reviewer2600885 on Sep 17, 2011

Amazing how you see such great results after just two weeks. I highly recommend this company.

Sleep much better!!!

Posted by Reviewer2615656 on Apr 13, 2010

The 5-HTP has made a significant difference in the quality of my sleep. I used to wake up COUNTLESS times throughout the night, and now I only wake up a few times.

Knocks me out and I sleep deeply

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015

It takes a while but it works. I now no longer need to take antidepressant/sleeping pills like trazadone etc. It really helped me to kick off my trazadone which I was taking for nearly 2 years. Trazadone is the worst thing to cold turkey on; I thought I was dying. If I am really stressed and can't sleep I add some tryptophan to fall asleep; but that is rare. Wake up feeling relaxed and well rested.

Helps me to sleep like a baby

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

I'm perimenopausal and for the past year was having sleep problems. Although having no difficulty getting to sleep, I'd not fall into a deep enough sleep and so be waking up several times during the night. Oftentimes I wouldn't get back to sleep at all and would lie awake until morning - very annoying and very tiring! I didn't want to take medication and upon doing some research found that 5-HTP can help with sleep problems. I was sceptical, but to my delight found that 5-HTP worked almost straight away. One of these taken before bedtime works a treat, so that now I wake up in the night usually only once (for a bathroom visit) and after can go straight back to sleep again. Occasionally I've slept through the night without taking at all - result! I'm now on my 2nd bottle and will continue taking it. I can't recommend it highly enough to anyone who's suffering from sleep problems similar to what I used to experience.

Slept soundly!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 09, 2012

WOW! I couldn't sleep (partner snores!) and took one of these in desperation not expecting much. But WOAH! For the first time in a long time I fell asleep THROUGH the noise! No more endless nights of kicking and elbowing....lol

Worth trying

Posted by girlgonevegan on Jun 16, 2011

I'm a very skeptical person and I tend to think it doesn't help anything, BUT I'm so much happier, lost 4 pounds and I'm sleeping better. Maybe it's just placebo/coincidence, maybe 5-HTP works for real. The bad thing is that I don't want to stop taking it!

Helps With Anxiety and Carbohydrate Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Feb 10, 2009

I take one at bedtime and have to take two Valerian Root capsules so I can sleep. I can't sleep if I only take one 5-HTP capsule. This helps a lot with anxiety and carb cravings.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps (

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

I use it only in combination with Jarrow Theanine 100mg. It works magic. I retain a good sleep and awake in the morning refreshed :)

SUPER POTENT ANTIDEPRESSANT

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Feb 19, 2015

this product is very effective, one pill will definitely eliminate your depression. i was on prescribed antidepressants since 2003 and i came off "cold turkey" but i felt no withdrawal symptoms because of 5-htp and this is the best way to stop taking them rather than cutting off your dose slowly and painfully i take 5-htp in combination with L-tyrosine.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH OF THEM

Excellent mood stabiliser!

Posted by Reviewer2163092 on Jan 21, 2012

For me personally, 5-HTP does wonders in keeping my mood relatively high throughout the day with just one capsule in the morning with breakfast. It's not a magic bullet by any means (no supplement is, mind), as I can still feel depressed or irritable whenever the circumstances occur (as any normal person would). Saying that, 5-HTP is one of the few supplements I constantly re-order in order to have a consistent supply; they're that good!