Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

The best 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on May 16, 2009

I love this 5HTP. I've tried all the others, including enteric coated, but I always come back to this one. I've probably been taking it for about 4 years now every night. I find that taking one 100mg tablet when I go to bed works best for me. About half an hour later I feel very sleepy and drop off. I've tried higher doses, i've tried taking it through the day, but this dose is my optimal dose. If I dont take it I start to feel sad during the day (I initially took it for sleep). I think i'll be taking it forever now.

Serotonin Dreams

Posted by Reviewer3094803 on Feb 05, 2007

Great product. What they don't tell you about is that with 5HTP, especially when you first start using it, you remember your dreams when you wake up. Amazing stuff. And if you want to increase the effectiveness of 5HTP add about 50mg of Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate.

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used this product for more than 5 years, it took away all my depression, and craving for carbs. I am happy and my weight is 40 lbs less. There are no side effects, I take 500 mg daily.

5-HTP IS A LIFE SAVER!

Posted by Reviewer1448228 on Nov 21, 2010

I truly feel like this product has changed my life. I suffer from six subtypes of ADHD and this product has helped me beyond belief. As part of my symptoms, typically I can get locked into negative thought paterns, obsessive thinking and various other mental stresses but thanks to 5HTP I can safely say, my thinking has become more positive and feel like i can process my thoughts more easily. My obsessiveness has gone from a 10 to a 4. Thanks IHERB!

Super pil

Posted by 4689269949826605819 on Nov 06, 2013

De eerste keer dat ik een 5 htp had besteld heb ik deze van een duurder merk besteld ik had meerdere suplementen van Now-Foods die veel goedkoper waren maar wel een goede kwaliteit Hadden ook deze pil doet niet onder aan de duurdere merken Je voelt je veel prettiger en je slaapt zalig. Als je iets aan deze review heb zeg dan yes.