Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

Super pil

Posted by 4689269949826605819 on Nov 06, 2013

De eerste keer dat ik een 5 htp had besteld heb ik deze van een duurder merk besteld ik had meerdere suplementen van Now-Foods die veel goedkoper waren maar wel een goede kwaliteit Hadden ook deze pil doet niet onder aan de duurdere merken Je voelt je veel prettiger en je slaapt zalig. Als je iets aan deze review heb zeg dan yes.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

I used 5-HTP while on a cleanse to get rid of carb cravings. I was afraid of withdrawal since i reduced carbs a lot a few times, and went into the "black hole" with depression. I remember someone warning me about that, and had some carbs and pulled out of it, but it's not a place i'd ever want to go. So I thought i'd try this with my cleanse, and I had no problems with carb cravings at all. I was amazed. I know my brother-in-law uses it for depression of some sort, and his family says he is a different person. His whole attitude is better, and they can get along with him. He is willing to take this, but he would take his medication like he was supposed to so this was a real blessing for him.

I feel MORE depressed taking this!

Posted by Reviewer1623543 on May 14, 2008

I started taking the full capsule when I received my shipment. I took it at bedtime and it kept me up all night with rapid heartbeat! I tried to open the capsule and take just a little bit each night and sometimes during the day for about a week. I noticed i felt REALLY depressed and irritable. I do not recommend this product.

I didn't get good results with NOW.

Posted by Reviewer1349105 on Dec 20, 2007

I've used 3 different brands of 5-HTP and I got wonderful results from two of the three. NOW was the one I didn't like because I didn't get anything from it. I took Solaray and Vita-Herb brands and they both have helped tremendously with my anxiety. I personally don't recommend NOW's 5-HTP.

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used this product for more than 5 years, it took away all my depression, and craving for carbs. I am happy and my weight is 40 lbs less. There are no side effects, I take 500 mg daily.