Herbs Are The Greatest

Posted by Reviewer3315506 on Feb 18, 2007

Works very well. I Use Gaba with this product as well. Alternative Doctor Suggested To me & it Does wonders..Is much better than sleeping pills & drugs that leave you with drug hangovers..With both of these it takes away lots of depression.Hope it works as well for you as me .. Thanks Donnie

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 23, 2008

Love this product. I take it with Now's L-tyrosine and the combo works wonders for me.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2948475 on Jul 06, 2008

This is 1/4 the price of our 5-htp products here in NewZealand, so well worth it.

Helps With Anxiety and Carbohydrate Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Feb 10, 2009

I take one at bedtime and have to take two Valerian Root capsules so I can sleep. I can't sleep if I only take one 5-HTP capsule. This helps a lot with anxiety and carb cravings.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps (

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

I use it only in combination with Jarrow Theanine 100mg. It works magic. I retain a good sleep and awake in the morning refreshed :)

Sandi

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Sep 05, 2008

Really works for depression. I'd recommend it to anyone. Much better than pharmaceutial.

Dee

Posted by Reviewer1547002 on Oct 05, 2008

This product is restricted in Australia - because of a bad batch of Tryptophan many years ago (from Japan I believe) you need to get a script from a doctor. I went to fill the script and was shocked at the price. $65AUD for about 50 capsules! Your product is superior and much much cheaper. I take it to help me sleep.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Aug 26, 2010

I use this with melatonin every night and find it is the best sleeping aid. I was on sleeping tablets for many years, due to incessant tinnitus and found myself feeling the residual drugged feeling, in the morning but with 5 HTP and melatonin, I go into the best sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.

Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 22, 2010

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

Sleep much better!!!

Posted by Reviewer2615656 on Apr 13, 2010

The 5-HTP has made a significant difference in the quality of my sleep. I used to wake up COUNTLESS times throughout the night, and now I only wake up a few times.